Can't stop making new characters, please help me!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ch4rlieHorse

As the title says, I can't stop making new characters. I've tried mage, warrior, and assassin multiple times. I enjoy it for about an hour then get bored and make a new one! Help please, it's ruining my skyrim experience :sadface:

I had the same problem too. I figured out an idea for a character ( Nord berserker), then i used a character builder to figure out the perks and skills to get it close to how i wanted my character to work ( 2 handed, light armor, smithing, etc.)

You might want to look up the perks you're interested in. The brief descriptions on the skill trees aren't always helpful. Might help you decide on a path. Tough to advise on this kind of problem. GL!

trekie4ever

Try this create a hybrid class. Spells word for example or a assassin berserker... you can play however you want. Max out sneak perks... upgrade and enchant a dagger for Max damage but train with two handed weapons and play as or lol

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

stagnant94

i know that feeling, maybe try making something really outrageous, like a retarded looking argonian.

Xiomn

I find that i don't get bored if i wear just clothing or very weak armor that bandits wear that way it's more harder to play and thus more fun to play. For example i made a hunter once with the green and white looking pants with the green hood and the character looks really cool despite having 0 armor. I don't fast travel either because i tend to get bored of the loading screens.
I also don't run around like a maniac being chased by a ice wolf while'st roaming inside towns looking for a quest, i actually walk around the town like a normal person and sleep at the Inn and eat food and pass time by one hour after doing so. This makes it so i have something to do at all times, sometimes i will read a book and pass time by four hours. It mite not sound like it however it is more fun than just running around town, picking up a quest then fast traveling to the location to complete it and back because then you're just completing the quests too fast and you pretty much spend the majority of the time on loading screens from all the fast traveling.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Do what I do and play as a level 1 until virtually all your skills are near or at 100. Then save and level up. You will be able to take your pick of 50 or 60 perks and put them wherever you wish. You get to keep your character and whatever stuff you've already bought/collected. If you don't like your perk choices, reload and try something else. Your biggest problem will be deciding what race you like the most since that's about the only thing you won't be able to change without starting over. The game will likely be challenging in some areas but as your skills level up some things will get easier.

Some things in the game require you to be a certain level though, so if you want access to everything sooner rather than later then this style of play may not be for you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts