Xbox 360 Can't get back into the Soul Cairn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blorvis Paerntz

I could sure use some help getting back into the Soul Cairn. Details: Using Xbox 360; level 68 imperial; not a werewolf; was a vampire lord, but cured myself. I am attempting to reenter the Soul Cairn to complete quests. Have a quest marker for Arvak’s Skull, but get sick approaching the Cairn, and can’t get in.
Please guys! I’m old! (57) No geek-speak please. Is this a game glitch, or am I glitched?

Tawneey

If you first entered the Soul Cairn as a vampire, but got cured afterwards like you stated, the only way to get back into it is to become a vampire again.

Whereas if when you first entered you needed to "give" a part of your soul, you can enter at any time without worries.

Blorvis Paerntz

If you first entered the Soul Cairn as a vampire, but got cured afterwards like you stated, the only way to get back into it is to become a vampire again.

Whereas if when you first entered you needed to "give" a part of your soul, you can enter at any time without worries.
Thank you. I'll work through that angle and see how to get re-vamped (pun intended)