PS3 cant find the master restoration trainer collete.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ken the Redguard

im Redguard and proud....XD
ok i joined the college. and i seen her there all the time. she would always be like do you consider restoration a valid skill. but i believe right when i started the eye of magnus quest she came up missing. the last time i remeber seeing her was when you defend winterhold from those magic anonmaly things. and i had to go get the staff from labrynthian. but after i defeated ancano and became the arch mage. i could not find her anywhere. its been like two weeks real time. and still cant find her. and i just recently mastered my restoration skill so i really want to get the ritual spell. does anyone know where she might have went. could she have died?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
As a practical matter, unless you kill her, it's hard to imagine how Colette could be dead given that she is always inside the College (she isn't one of the mages that helps you battle the Magical Anomalies during the Containment quest).

Are you looking for her in the Hall of Attainment or the Hall of Countenance? She resides in the latter not the former. She occasionally can be found in the Hall of Elements conducting a lecture on Restoration magic.

Ken the Redguard

oh trust me i checked everywhere i waited for her in the hall of countenance. its been like three weeks and i still cant find her. could it be a bug?

Dagmar

If it is, I've never read about it anywhere. I noticed today that when I fast travel to the College sometimes some of the College members spawn on the walkway to the College and slowly make their way to their respective places. If you haven't already tied just hanging out at the Fast Travel location for a few minutes I guess you've got nothing to lose by trying it and seeing if she spawns on the walkway.

Ken the Redguard

If it is, I've never read about it anywhere. I noticed today that when I fast travel to the College sometimes some of the College members spawn on the walkway to the College and slowly make their way to their respective places. If you haven't already tied just hanging out at the Fast Travel location for a few minutes I guess you've got nothing to lose by trying it and seeing if she spawns on the walkway.
yea I did that. Its like she fell of the face of the earth. I mean nirn haha. But my brother was playing his mage character and as he was leaving the college he noticed collete pinned between the gate that you enter when u go to the college and the wall. So I even went on mine to see if thats where she was. And she wasn't I almost believed she was gonna be there haha. But some one should file a missing persons report or something

Dagmar

I noticed since I became Arch Mage a lot of the NPC's are not where they normally are. I catch some of them coming out of my quarters. o_O

iamFaded

some of them leave at night, check winterhold (the city) one time looking for enthir, since he goes to the inn at night i traveled to winterhold, he wasnt there so i went back to the winterhold college, and it spawns you on the bridge. when i arrived there. just about every single living person of the college was standing around me, including her. im not sure why that happened though

Ken the Redguard

some of them leave at night, check winterhold (the city) one time looking for enthir, since he goes to the inn at night i traveled to winterhold, he wasnt there so i went back to the winterhold college, and it spawns you on the bridge. when i arrived there. just about every single living person of the college was standing around me, including her. im not sure why that happened though
I noticed since I became Arch Mage a lot of the NPC's are not where they normally are. I catch some of them coming out of my quarters. o_O
Well do u kno where I can buy restoration spells that are adept to expert level

iamFaded

if she if literally nowhere to be found. every single vendor has a chest hidden under the map (so you can steal there money/items. but when you go to buy them, theyre still stocked) im on xbox and have managed to get under there and get lots of destruction spells and ingredients. but keep in mind at the college its very difficult

Ken the Redguard

if she if literally nowhere to be found. every single vendor has a chest hidden under the map (so you can steal there money/items. but when you go to buy them, theyre still stocked) im on xbox and have managed to get under there and get lots of destruction spells and ingredients. but keep in mind at the college its very difficult
is it only possible to get there on xbox?