• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lanconite

Tonight we dine in Hell.
I might just be a complete moron, but I've wandered around the Rift for over an hour now just LOOKING for Fort Dawnguard. I heard there's supposed to be a cave or a path near Stendarr's Beacon that leads to it, but I can't find it and I'm getting annoyed. WHERE IS FORT DAWNGUARD, MAN?!!?

ravensplayer74

First you got to talk to any guard and they will say something about Dawnguard and it will be a new quest and will show up on your map.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
have you re-started your xbox after downloading Dawnguard? I had the same problem, but restarting the xbox fixed it.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
I have the same problem, there is no evidence of the Dawnguard DLC in the game, no courier, no rumors, even the cave you enter isn't even there. I have tried re-downloading the DLC, re-starting my xbox, loading a past save and even taking out my hard-drive and plugging it back in. The sooner a solution to this is found, the quicker we can all enjoy this DLC.

M'aiqaelF

I have the same problem, there is no evidence of the Dawnguard DLC in the game, no courier, no rumors, even the cave you enter isn't even there. I have tried re-downloading the DLC, re-starting my xbox, loading a past save and even taking out my hard-drive and plugging it back in. The sooner a solution to this is found, the quicker we can all enjoy this DLC.

If you select "Add-ons" on the main menu is "Dawnguard" there?

Rale

M'aiqaelF

hmmmm, don't know what to tell you then Rale....that sucks!

M'aiqaelF

I assume you've talked to a guard (you didn't mention it in your first post)

Rale

I have yes :/

M'aiqaelF

poor rale! You never catch a break do you! At least you have a cute GF w/ a hot accent :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts