Can't cure being a Vampire (stage 4)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This is ridiculous, gone through 40 real fun levels then this comes around. I hate it cant do anything with anyone. Looked up ways to cure being vampire didn't work couldn't find anyone asleep because everyone in every town was already chasing after me. Don't know what to do.

Can't talk to any bartender to start the cure quest because im already always getting my plops hammered around by the townspeople before and after i get inside of a bar. More than pissed off with this, not going back to a previous saved game either.

Drake

This is easily the 4th thread on this today. xD

Here's a good guide on how to cure yourself as a vampire. The wiki has good information as well.

You're going to have to go to a town and use sneak to find someone to feed off of. That will revert you to stage 1, and then you'll be able to start the quest. If people in one town are chasing you off you'll either have to just wait a few hours outside the city or fast travel to a different one.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Do you have a Housecarl?

Go to Jorrvaskr in Whiterun and feed off sleeping companions. Then, rush their quest line while keeping from turning back to stage 4. SPOILER Then become a werewolf, it instantly cures vampirism as I'm aware.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
^ This works very well and i used it to cure myself as well. But, rather than trying to sneak into Jorrvaskr in the middle of the city, run away from Whiterun and make sure no one is after you. Wait until about 1-2am and sneak into the house at the stables. You can feed on someone sleeping in there without worrying about guards. After your back to stage one, head to the companions and rush to get werewolf form.

Sarasyn

You have to pick the pickpocket option (don't worry it's feeding) while in sneek and have a quick snack. If you wnat to cure it all together there's a quest line for that too.

^ This works very well and i used it to cure myself as well. But, rather than trying to sneak into Jorrvaskr in the middle of the city, run away from Whiterun and make sure no one is after you. Wait until about 1-2am and sneak into the house at the stables. You can feed on someone sleeping in there without worrying about guards. After your back to stage one, head to the companions and rush to get werewolf form.

YER THATS WHAT I ENDED UP DOING BUT THEN I ENDED UP COMPLETING THE QUEST SO I GOT HEALED SO NOW MORE VAMPIRE FOR ME LOL...... HMMM SEE WEREWOLF IS SOMETHING I COULD BE

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts