can you imagine being in the world of skyrim in real life??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
how would you survive??

and what person and who would you be??? if you left this entire earth and vanished to the epic skyrim world and could not find a portal to come back to the world we are living in now.

what if you could find a portal that could take you to the skyrim ages??

and what would you do and would you panic????since the open world will be dangerous and terrain will be harsh and you might get attacked by mages or elves???

mdarkpoet

Parabola
I'd be my own character and I'd live just as my character does in the game in the town of Solitude as Thane living in my manor with my dog I adopted outside the Dragon Bridge area. And my horse... my horse is amazing :p

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I would plops my pants if I had a huge elderly dragon chasing me down with big scary red eyes and a jurrassic park tyrannosaurus roar. scare the plops out of me....it would be terrifying indeed...plops and piss my pants*:eek:

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
or a zombie trying to attack me and believe me I would not enjoy that at all.

these undead are scary and I am glad this is not a skyrim world.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Since magic exists in that world and not in this one, I'd want to find out all about it. I'd probably apply to study at the Winterhold college. I'd stay away from the Dovahkiin life of running around dungeons with undead, at least until I've learned every destruction spell there is and have at least 400 points of magicka, and not without Lydia to watch my back!

DanielleLorea

in trance
I would probably be in my heaven. Given I'd probably just be drinking alot of mead and wine. Really I'd join the College of Winterhold, be an alchemist and try to get with a Khajiit.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I would most likely make a living by hunting and maybe some low level adventuring. Most likely near Riverwood and Whiterun. Eventually I would save up enough to start my own meadery. And to relax I would bust out some palm muted power chords on my lute

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
well for god sakes laugh at my last post its funny for god sakes LAUGH AT IT!!!!!!!

and if you wont I WILL!!!!

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I would pl*** my pants if I had a huge elderly dragon chasing me down with big scary red eyes and a jurrassic park tyrannosaurus roar. scare the pl*** out of me....it would be terrifying indeed...pl*** and piss my pants*:eek:
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh god thats so funny HAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAH PISSED HIS PANTS OVER A DRAGON ATTACK HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!