Can Someone Make Me A Logo For Youtube?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
I'm going to start a gaming channel. I need a logo that says PG, for PresidentGrogg. I banner would be nice, but it's optional. I'm thinking something like Machinima's logo. If anybody would do this for free, I'd be very grateful. :pinkdragon::Dragonborn::bluedragon:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Oh that is a cool concept. I want to ask what your channel is gonna do? (like guids. let's plays?, I dont know any other genres, etc.)

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
I'll do mod reviews, guides, let's plays, random vids, and pretty much whatever the fans ask for.:)

AS88

Staff member
Stigweard Ruadhan has been known to do some arty stuff for people, and Anouck may be interested, too.

Make sure your videos on here ;)

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
It'll be a while(maybe 2 to 3 months), before I get any videos up, because I have to order my PC, make thumbnails, and a whole bunch of other things. I want to make quality videos right from the start.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
Nice! Will it be with Photoshop, gimp, or something like that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
I tried to use Gimp one time, and it looked horrible XD. I used a YouTube video, but somehow I still messed it up. I only have experience with Microsoft Paint.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
I liked it :). Some say its better than Photoshop, but I couldn't say. I've never used it. If I were to use it, I'd probably pirate it XD.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
I know Gimp is free, I was talking about pirating Photoshop.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
Like I said in my comment, I was thinking a simple design. Just PG, but it needs to look cool. Nothing eye-catching, if you don't mind me pitching ideas.

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
Nope, and thanks for helping! :)

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
Ok, nice. ;)

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Okay, this is not the logo itself. It is just a draft to see if this is the type of thing you are talking about. There are a lot of mistakes in this one anyway. But I wanted to check if this was the style you wanted?

ky0buNd.png

OneCannotSimply

PresidentGrogg
Yeah, that's the style. Really nice. :)