• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

jarif

Enough of this Bull****. PS4 is obviously the console master race. Just kidding, I prefer Sony because of the Policies, more game focused and aren't as money grabbing like Microsoft (no offence)

Daelon DuLac

Enough of this Bull****. PS4 is obviously the console master race. Just kidding, I prefer the Sony because of the Policies, more game focused and aren't as money grabbing like Microsoft (no offence)
It's really moot to me. PS or XBox, it doesn't make a difference to me.

AS88

Staff member
I can't claim to have done a great deal of research on the subject, but everything I've seen so far seems to point really clearly to the PS4. I have been adamant that I need to save up for a serious gaming PC, but if I had to choose between the two, I think the PS4 might even edge that right now.

higgi07

Does the PS4 not have DDR5 Ram instead of DDR3? If so it will be a better buy than the xbox. Also it seems to be focused more towards gaming and less as a entertainment system which is good.

Daelon DuLac

Does the PS4 not have DDR5 Ram instead of DDR3? If so it will be a better buy than the xbox. Also it seems to be focused more towards gaming and less as a entertainment system which is good.
That is my impression as well, although, it's really moot on the entertainment side for me anyhow as I already use my PS3 for Netflix, Hulu and Amazon so that wouldn't be a big difference. I am hoping that the PS4 is more robust in it's graphics and reactionary capabilities. Now, if I can just convince the other 1/2 to let me get the PS4 first... Hmm... maybe a trip to Gotham... (sorry the other 1/2s a HUGE Batman fan)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts