• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I'm sure there are a few threads like this but this one is mine so hush...

Tell us about your experiences in Skyrim, but add a follow up.

For example: I love that I can ride a horse to my back door in Riften, BUT I hate that I have to live in Riften.

I always remove my armor and weapons before entering my homes, BUT I always go in full regalia to any Jarl's presence.

I never run from a dragon fight BUT it is GREAT when you have a dragon with a hard on for a Frost Troll and the troll hands the dragon his head (and me a free dragon soul!)

You get the point of the thread... Have a ball!!

Dovakiin98

I can kill a massive fire breathing lizard with little to no difficulty, but five minutes later I get my butt handed to me by a cave bear.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Form.

It's the horns. Can't stand them. I have yet to experience the effects of the mask in battle, however. Unlimited shouting sounds awesome!

The Barefoot Nord

I love the effect the DB Shrouded Handwraps give me but I wish I didn't look ready for an 80's aerobics class.

Draugr Deathlords are a formidable foe in groups, but I can't help but think they are shouting "fl*ffOff!" when they yell.

Dovakiin98

I love the effect the DB Shrouded Handwraps give me but I wish I didn't look ready for an 80's aerobics class.

Draugr Deathlords are a formidable foe in groups, but I can't help but think they are shouting "fl*ffOff!" when they yell.
To be fair you invaded their home and killed their friends,what do you think there saying?:)

Maxlength

Form.

It's the horns. Can't stand them. I have yet to experience the effects of the mask in battle, however. Unlimited shouting sounds awesome!
I have had the effect, didn't what was happening at first....then went aaaahhhh....:)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I love having backup and help to carry all my loot, but...I hate Lydia's attitude when I ask her to carry something (which is why she will fall to the Ebony Blade soon!).

I enjoy hunting down bandits, clearing tombs of walking dead guys and ridding the world of dragons...but I wish I would get a little recognition for it. It sucks to walk around a town I just saved from a fire-breathing lizard and have guards make smart-ass remarks.

I like being the Guild Master, but...a little respect from my subordinates would be nice.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I have had the effect, didn't what was happening at first....then went aaaahhhh....:)

Sweet. I'm still hoping to see something happen with it. I mean, I hunted does Priests down for this mask. Got my butt handed to me in the process. Show me something,

I love to pick up every potion i stumble across, but i hate that i always forget to use them :sadface:

The Barefoot Nord

I love that I have three houses to put things in (for keeping things in order) but I hate that I have three houses full of things I will probably never use. (But do I stop picking things up? Noooo. How many Saphires does one kitty cat need?)

The Barefoot Nord

I like playing Skyrim by myself, but I wish I could come over and see your Skyrim world for a visit as my character.

Or maybe just see my characters all meet in one game at the same time. Oh that would be a scene... A die hard Stormcloak Mage meeting a loyal Imperial Khajit with the do-gooder Breton trying to seperate them both as they tried to kill each other. What a riot!

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I love using whirlwind sprint to get around faster, but I hate it when I accidently fly of a mountain (more often a 5 foot hill that somehow constitutes a lethal fall).