• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KC95

Hello! I just made an Imperial. I see her being a snooty individual whose come to Skyrim to help settle the Civil War and join Dawnguard.

I tried to use the perk calculator but for some reason my browser was not letting me save my build but basically I have filled in Archery and Alchemy, with most of Speech also perked, leaving me with 7 spare perk points before reaching level 50.

I don't ever really use followers but I'm thinking of becoming dependent on them this time around, particularly Vilkas as he is my Skyrim male crush, and I'm also thinking of playing a character who doesn't care for hand to hand combat. But there are times when you can't help but deal with melee fighters and I was wondering if the right side of the Block tree (the bash side) would be a useful to help alleviate those situations if I basically ran through everyone near me when my follower can't cut it? I have never invested in the Block tree before or used the skill at all. Or would be better to dump the rest of the perk points in Restoration (makes sense since Imperials are considered the "balanced" race) or Light Armor?

ShadowGambit

With bash and Vegetable soup, you can easily stunlock an opponent to death.

On my archer I just remade, I use Psiberserker advice and I went Block and no weapon skills.

I got Deadly bash and up to shield charge from the left side.

I rarely use the shield because I'm a sneaky archer to start with, but few times, the block saves my little a$$ from being spanked in melee. When the opponent finally comes to melee, I Power Bash him and stunlock him, then I Shield Charge him. He flies away, and I will be able to shoot with my bow when he lands, if needed.

Shield Charge is also great when as an archer you are surrounded by enemies... just charge them and they will fly away, giving you time to run away and sneak again.

KC95

Thank you. I'm actually not going to do that on this playthrough, I made my character super skinny, and this seems to need more of a melee based 1h character. But I'll definitely use it for my next character. There still a few trees I have yet to try and thats one of them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts