• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

googalizer

hey I don't use PC so the previous solution's may work but.....

I may suggest that you don't buy the upgrades for that house anyways.... I mean if you're trying to get everything in the game that's cool, but that house is the slumiest house you can get, I hear. I believe in each town you can get a house and those other houses have better upgrades like enchantment tables, and workbenches....all breeze has is a potion table, one weapon rack and a few containers for your stuff.

Breezehome is currently my only home but I'm saving up for the better ones.....I only mention it cause I spent a lot of money decorating that breezy home up and then found out there's better houses......now the location of breezehome is ideal though since it's next to the blacksmiths shop and near the entrance to the city but.....just so you know....there's better digs....

I don't know what time you're see him, but you need to make sure it's within the normal "business hours". I noticed the option wouldn't come up when I woke him up in the middle of the night, but if I visited him on the Great Porch or in the main hall, he always had the option for me. Just an idea

kyln

If only I cared
breezehome is by far NOT the worst.

riften is pretty meh, and dont get me started on windhelm's PITA house, totally not worth its trouble, i'll tell you what.

proudspire manor in solitude is by far the best house in the game.

as far as your issue, as previously stated, make sure you are going to him between 10am 8pm. i have found those times to be best for all npcs.

kyln

If only I cared
if you're good, you dont need a private entrance ;D

besides, that's what the thieves guild port is for ;p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts