• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I just finally located the mod that makes all children nonessential....muahahahaha!

I log in and immediately upon stepping out my front door in Breezeholme, this mouthy brat with poor parentage steps up to me and says dogs, elders, heroes, whatever, she isn't afraid to throw down.

So after a year of hearing that crap, I lopped off her insolent head. Once I told the guard I was the Thane, they let me keep it as a souvenir.

NEXT:

The Jarls kids. That'll teach 'em!

Valhallrion

i saw this post by someone named skulli i had to read it. sounds like you have a problem there

Skulli

i saw this post by someone named skulli i had to read it. sounds like you have a problem there

Nah, just after all those Dark Brotherhood contracts, I tend now to hack first, ask questions later!

Admit it...there have been times when after killing Alduin, a kid has called you a servant here to lick his father's boots and if you could have fed him to a vampire cult, one limb at a time, you would have!

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Nah, just after all those Dark Brotherhood contracts, I tend now to hack first, ask questions later!

Admit it...there have been times when after killing Alduin, a kid has called you a servant here to lick his father's boots and if you could have fed him to a vampire cult, one limb at a time, you would have!

lol WoooW... someone on these forums has eyes as sharp as a sword o_O *starts taking notes down*

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
As much as I hate to say it, I'm glad she got popped. That mouthy kid drives me bonkers.

Skulli

Next I'll whack that Arentino boy after I steal his spaghetti plate!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts