• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine

Harc

Big Hog
Plus the weight of the each set of boobs and calculate it. That's why women wear sport bras when they work out... because their boobs start bouncing around thus hurting them. The sport bras squeezes the boobs together so they don't bounce around when women work out :)
Obviously :D

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Obviously :D

If our testicles were as big as women boobs we'd be having something to support them too... perhaps a testibra or something like that :D

Pfft male hands were meant to support boobs, not this devilish creation they call bras.

Damn right :D The divines gives us bigger set of hands than women to do exactly that... to support women boobs. Unfortunately women don't understand it.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
To us that is work? and play :rolleyes:
ROFL I meant me.....going to work.....or class.....with a guy holding my boobs....that would just be awkward. Having a guy literally attached to me while I walked around LOL. And my ladies need support at all times LOL

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
ROFL I meant me.....going to work.....or class.....with a guy holding my boobs....that would just be awkward. Having a guy literally attached to me while I walked around LOL. And my ladies need support at all times LOL

Oh we're willing ;)