Bored of skyrim need something interesting!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dragonkilla

I have nothing to do i sold everything that was important, like dragon priest masks, and staff of magnus, recentay, i just got deadric armor, and mace. Now im just bored, once i thought the dragon priests were challenging, but now they are a joke, i even had to change the difficulity once. Need help-
What other fun things can u do in skyrim, any ideas?

Blackst0rm

Killing spree, do not leave a living soul :eek:

Suleku

The Grey Knight
lol... Wait until a new expansion or Content comes out? o_O Could be EPIC! Just think all the women would love you whenever you get done saving your lil world from god knows what again... :D

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Start a new game on Master/Expert. I couldn't beat the frost troll on my way to Hrothgar until I was like level 24. It was nuts.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Did you do the daedric side quests there's some fun ones. Also you can try wandering the wild, there's lots of random events that can happen to you in the wild. Also there's Easter eggs, and other random places to find.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
don't wear armor just plain clothes, and only use dagger and no magic. limit your self to a few potions and food and adjust difficulty on master/expert.

don't wear armor just plain clothes, and only use dagger and no magic. limit your self to a few potions and food and adjust difficulty on master/expert.

Insane ....... i cant imagin that against the more chalenging side qeusts , Imagin taking on 10 enamies with only that , like given just cuase your insane however i agree that wont be boring

jam

Try switching to light armor and just explore. There are so many interesting quest that require you to seek them out.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Insane ....... i cant imagin that against the more chalenging side qeusts , Imagin taking on 10 enamies with only that , like given just cuase your insane however i agree that wont be boring

Hey, he asked for a challenge, besides, never did say you can't use two daggers or smithing, and run like mad when things heat up.

Hey, he asked for a challenge, besides, never did say you can't use two daggers or smithing, and run like mad when things heat up.

double weilding with little to no armor on Master ouch , it is already very difficult running from Elder draagons and Master Mages when your on Master with a full on enchanted set and stron weapons. However your right the only thing that will be boring with theese restrictions will be the fact of how easily you can get killed. The other suggestions is more aprocable however they demand you being strict on yourself and it is to maintain realism wich is awsume , however this is more for someone that loves the game not someone who is bored of the game....

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I'm honestly feeling nowadays, no matter where I go, that all the hype and glamour of Skyrim is starting to wear off. I remember when it first came out that I seldom saw people disliking it in any way. Many are getting bored now, which is kind of sad if you think about it, but I'm still going around looking for new things to do.

Evina

Create new characters, and try different ways of playing. Like, avoiding main quests, just roleplaying.