• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
It is almost here and I wanted to get some cool people to play with. I am personally on PSN, but feel free to add your Xbox Live account if you want. this is mostly for if you want to find people to play with, but talking about some "sick weapon that shoots sheep that eat enemies" is also welcome. so my PSN is Psycho-For-Hire

Ohhh yes! My PSN is Deadliest_Troll. Send me an invite. I don't have Wi-Fi at my apartment right now, but I should be getting it soon, and I'm totally down for playing with you :D

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
Hi! I'm down to play with some cool folks :)

PSN: URUZANSUZTEIWAZ

-----

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Awesome. we almost got a full team lol. what character are you thinking of running? Im on the fence for the Gunzerker (Dual wielding wut!!!) and Zero (Awesome. Ninja cyborg...)

Nadir-Natesse

Its a toss-up between Acton and Zer0 for now. Both of their skill trees look appealing to me so I'll have to give both of them a test run and come to a final decision afterwards.

------

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
well i added both of you. cant freakin wait for it to come out. It will be mailed to me so i might not get it on realease date but still.

Nadir-Natesse

Awesome. :) I hope that between getting my Lighting costume together and saving money for Nekocon, I'll have it soon.

-------

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Starting Borderlands 2 tomorrow after work. I'll be playing on PC though, so if there are any fellow PC players..., hit me up!

Clau

The Fateless One
Anyone here playing the DLC: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty ?

Is it any good?

BTW, Take-Two reported that the game's sales reached up to 5 Million.

Clau

The Fateless One

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts