• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
What is your favorite book/story? Published, Self-published, Fanfiction, Poetry. Whatever.

My favorite so far is The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova. The Mummy by Anne Rice is a great read. Her other novel, Memnoch the Devil is my favorite book in The Vampire Chronicles. Just finished Night by Elie Wiesel. A book that shows us the horrors of humanity. It's about the author's experience at Auschwitz.

Also, do you read the Traditional way or use a E-Reader/tablet? A combination of both perhaps? I like the traditional way. The smell, the texture, turning the last page. The fact that I can hold the book and feel it in my hands. The hunt. Downloading a book is very... boring. I like to hunt down the books I want. Stores, Flea markets, yard sales, Mom and Pop shops. It's all sentimental.

Fire away! :)

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
My favourite all time book is The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinback.

I'm currently reading The Golden Age of Censorship by Paul Hoffman which is quite fun read its a fictional account of the setting up of the British Film Certificate agency, which soulnds like it should be dull as all hell but it is deeply funny and very insightful to human nature. I picked it up on a whim from my local library. Where i get most books i read. I have a high turnover so it would be impractical to buy them all.

I spend enough money on comics as it is.