• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ever since I've finished the main questline of Skyrim and killed Alduin, Blood Dragons are the only type of Dragon I really run into now. When I fight them their eyes are like a gloomy green color and it creeps me out! lol. Are Blood Dragons supposed to be undead Dragons? These Dragons seem to know exactly where I'm at compared to the other Dragons and a Blood Dragon just landed right behind me and stared at me with those green gloomy eyes before attacking me!

Agentoringe

lol yeah, blood dragons are the only dragons that will chase you down once aggrod, which means even If you hop on a horse and run, it's gonna chase you til you kill it lol I mean you could run into a cave or a town like solitude or white run and avoid it, but as far as the "world" of skyrim outside of towns n caves, this thing is relentless...lol I used arvak and rode from Riften to rorikstead just to kill time and it followed me the whole way, lol, albeit I had to stop and kill some animals that will aggro the dragon, but it will follow you around, sorry to make it MORE creepy...so not only does it have pale green creepy eyes, but it's a stalker as well lol

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
It knows you're afraid.

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
It just wants some loving :sadface:

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
If you think blood dragons have creepy eyes, just look at a Legendary dragon's eyes. It looks like a nest of spider eggs, or something.

mamali

i always get happy when i find one , cuz i done all quests and i just walk around skyrim and when i find a dragon i say: finally some action . and i put it on expert to make the fight longer and harder:)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Everytime I see a dragon it is "Oh come on I've killed loads of dragons I killed the world eater, what makes you think you stand a chance?"