• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kor the Archmage

well the game is great and all but the gliches are crazy in this game haha. One time i was having an epic battle with a giant and next thing you know i get smacked and im a couple thousand feet in the air flopping like a fish. Share some of your crazy moments

Johnnydeath

I had a glitch Where Lydia showed up at my wedding dead (killed her near the start of the game) and failed my marriage, then I went and bought me a house and upgraded it ect. Went upstairs to my bed room and who you think is laying there dead? Yep Lydia lol. She might be haunting me but it is the weirdest glitch so far Ive seen. I plain on recording it and uploading it as soon as I find my Capture Card.

Kor the Archmage

haha thats fluffing scary :p

brandon

none this time yet. but my old character which my wife saved over by accident had a dead mammoth fall on me from the sky while i was fighting a dragon knocked me down and i slid close to a mountain on the other side of the valley. the dragon flew away and it took me about ten min to figure out what happened. thought he slapped me with his wing. lol

Kor the Archmage

lol fluffing random mammoths. i sometimes see them from a distance. also if u fast travel to somewhere where there is a dead dragon skeleton it will cuddenly spring up in the air like its gonna fly away then fall back down

Keith Ellis

My biggest WTF moment was as I was walking through the wild, making my way to Alduins Wall, fighting baddies and out of no where this chicken comes running past me. And he was cruising!!

Kor the Archmage

hahaha one time i found about a dozen dead chickens in the middle of the forest. haha all random

i forget where on the map but theres a small circle radius all on fire and right in the middle is a girl on her knees. and in front of her on the ground is the spell book Flame Cloak. i thnik she stuffed the spell up :p

brandon

lol f***ing random mammoths. i sometimes see them from a distance. also if u fast travel to somewhere where there is a dead dragon skeleton it will cuddenly spring up in the air like its gonna fly away then fall back down
yeah its happened to me too i thought i was gonna have to fight the skeleton. but if you have the raise the dead or something like that high enough you can bring the skeleton back to fight for you

Kor the Archmage

really? i didnt think about that. thats pretty sick. thanks for the idea ;)

Kor the Archmage

haha i hunt down powerful mages jus so i can raid there bookshelves and rooms for stuff like that

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
i once saw a mammoth on the back of another mammoth, and it was bouncing on it like a trampoline. it kept getting higher too until the bottom mammoth moved and the bouncing one just landed on the ground like no big deal.

Kor the Archmage

hmmm not sure but i know theres a mage that has an alchemy table and enchantment table in his house as well as some nice ingrediants and other valuable to the northwest of whiterun

LoadZ

I had a glitch Where Lydia showed up at my wedding dead (killed her near the start of the game) and failed my marriage, then I went and bought me a house and upgraded it ect. Went upstairs to my bed room and who you think is laying there dead? Yep Lydia lol. She might be haunting me but it is the weirdest glitch so far Ive seen. I plain on recording it and uploading it as soon as I find my Capture Card.
hahaha, wait, WHAT? thats crazy. U mean Lydia's dead corpse showed up at your wedding?

And how do you upgrade your horse?

LoadZ

This thread is amazing, because theres SOOOO many of these moments in Skyrim... its part of what makes the game special in a weird way, haha.

For me the biggest WTF moments are when I am sneaking around in an enemy base and see two enemy imperials up ahead...Don't wanna break sneak so I pull out my bow, kill one instantly and hit the other with an arrow. The survivor says, "Is someone there??" and half-heartedly walks around in circles with his sword drawn pretending to look for me. After 10-15 seconds, he sheathes his sword and says, "Huh. Guess I must be hearing things."

Ummm.... No man, you're not hearing things, you have an ARROW in you. WTF

Either that, or my horse sprinting VERTICALLY up the side of an icy mountain!!!!!

Kor the Archmage

This thread is amazing, because theres SOOOO many of these moments in Skyrim... its part of what makes the game special in a weird way, haha.

For me the biggest WTF moments are when I am sneaking around in an enemy base and see two enemy imperials up ahead...Don't wanna break sneak so I pull out my bow, kill one instantly and hit the other with an arrow. The survivor says, "Is someone there??" and half-heartedly walks around in circles with his sword drawn pretending to look for me. After 10-15 seconds, he sheathes his sword and says, "Huh. Guess I must be hearing things."

Ummm.... No man, you're not hearing things, you have an ARROW in you. WTF

Either that, or my horse sprinting VERTICALLY up the side of an icy mountain!!!!!
i love AI stupidity lol and thanks for the thread compliment ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts