• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

blackieox

Jordan Stormblade Nightingale, blade, dragonborn
Can anybody help?. i have ebony Armour (moves quietly and poisons people) Nightingale boots (wearer is muffled) some guys hood (bows do 35% more damage) necklace (15% stealth) ring (10% stealth) is there anything better/stealthier that i can wear... or is that it?

Nighthiker77

If you have the Silence perk, you don't need the ebony mail or the Nightingale boots. Once you are fully muffled, any more is redundant, so you can use those slots for something else.

I really don't think you need any stealth gear if you are muffled. The double backstab on the shrouded or ancient shrouded are probably the best gloves if you are backstabbing.

The boots and gauntlets of the old gods are worth looking at. If you killed Cicero, his hat is +35% sneak, but the ancient shrouded cowl is a far better choice if you are shooting in light armor.

blackieox

Jordan Stormblade Nightingale, blade, dragonborn
so if i get 100 in sneak and all the perks i can wear daedric and it wont affect stealth at all?

Nighthiker77

so if i get 100 in sneak and all the perks i can wear daedric and it wont affect stealth at all?

The Silence perk alone would let you wear daedric without affecting stealth. I don't like heavy armor though. I like my assassins fast and agile. The light armor perks are more stealth friendly too, windwalker and deft movement.

Elven is my favorite, probably heavily influenced by my real life preference for light gear.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts