Best Skyrim Youtube Series, What is yours?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

John Dubose

Article Writer
Hey guys, I am just sitting around my house bored so I decided to propose the question, what is your favorite/the best series of Skyrim related videos (Let's Plays, Walkthroughs, etc.) on Youtube right now?

There's this guy called lazyduckfilms or something and he did a hilarious video series with little "tips and tricks" My favorite was the one where he taught the audience how to "divorce" a spouse.. "Now you just sneak up behind her with a knife... and DIVORCE HER!!!" I would post it, but I'm at work :sadface:

John Dubose

Article Writer
There's this guy called lazyduckfilms or something and he did a hilarious video series with little "tips and tricks" My favorite was the one where he taught the audience how to "divorce" a spouse.. "Now you just sneak up behind her with a knife... and DIVORCE HER!!!" I would post it, but I'm at work :sadface:
Haha :) I'll be sure to check it out. Hmm I liked a series of videos by sneakymode and sort of like KPopp but she gets on my nerves.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I like watching KPopp's playthroughs every once in a while too. Sometimes she can get really tedious, but recently her videos have been great. Mostly because she has the fire breath shout equipped and keeps accidentally pressing the button for it at the most inopportune times.

*tries to talk to a guard*

*sets him on fire and gets every single person in Solitude after her*

*tries to brawl with Haelga for a Thieves' Guild quest*

*sets her on fire and accidentally kills her and her niece*

*tries to flee the scene and every single guard in Riften after the incident on a stolen horse outside*

*sets it on fire when she tries to mount it*

What was funnier still was that the entire time, she was running around Riften, with 30 or so guards after her, intent upon completing that quest for the Thieves' Guild. I was laughing so hard that my gut was hurting.

But my absolute favorite series is Skyrim 2012. It's clever and hilarious, a great parody, and I can't wait for the next episode. However, in the third episode they opted to make it a lot more serious than funny and I'm not sure if that'll work out in their favor. I'll just have to keep watching to see how it turns out.

John Dubose

Article Writer
I like watching KPopp's playthroughs every once in a while too. Sometimes she can get really tedious, but recently her videos have been great. Mostly because she has the fire breath shout equipped and keeps accidentally pressing the button for it at the most inopportune times.

*tries to talk to a guard*

*sets him on fire and gets every single person in Solitude after her*

*tries to brawl with Haelga for a Thieves' Guild quest*

*sets her on fire and accidentally kills her and her niece*

*tries to flee the scene and every single guard in Riften after the incident on a stolen horse outside*

*sets it on fire when she tries to mount it*

What was funnier still was that the entire time, she was running around Riften, with 30 or so guards after her, intent upon completing that quest for the Thieves' Guild. I was laughing so hard that my gut was hurting.

But my absolute favorite series is Skyrim 2012. It's clever and hilarious, a great parody, and I can't wait for the next episode. However, in the third episode they opted to make it a lot more serious than funny and I'm not sure if that'll work out in their favor. I'll just have to keep watching to see how it turns out.
I will be sure to look at KPopp's recent stuff then, and also check out the Skyrim 2012 videos. I dropped off of KPopp's videos after Vorstag was murdered. :sadface: I will have to check them out again.

Cheers.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
d
Hmm I'll be sure to check them out. What sort of stuff do they do? (Comedy, serious, etc.)

Cheers.
Just watch moogle few first oblivion vid and you'll be hooked. So funny. He makes fallout 3 references a lot . I can't really discribe how funny he is. Josephvstalin is funny but in a different way. He once did a let's play of mw3 drunk. He also talks about interesting stuff. After you watch them tell me what you think

John Dubose

Article Writer
Just watch moogle few first oblivion vid and you'll be hooked. So funny. He makes fallout 3 references a lot . I can't really discribe how funny he is. Josephvstalin is funny but in a different way. He once did a let's play of mw3 drunk. He also talks about interesting stuff. After you watch them tell me what you think
Okay I will then thanks for the suggestions.

Cheers.

Here is the video I was talking about. It's actually OfficialDuckFilms. I was close ;) It's kinda vulgar, so if you have virgin ears, avoid it!

Trendkillvo1's class builds are great informative videos for new players

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Theres an Upstart guy who I think is good. He's "Best In Slot" on the Youtube channel "ForAdventure".

Beside's listening to his reactions to things being hillarious, He's the only Lets Play of Skyrim I watched that didn't run around cursing like an idiot (Don't get me wrong, I don't mind cursing, but some times people are just trying to cash in on the "Bigboy" words so they feel more like a Big Boys) He doesn't call every Character a "Retard", and he doesn't use "Brah" in every other word... All this while being really lite and Funny.

He's just a nice funny British Guy. It's almost like watching a Hobbit play Skyrim. I actually started looking around alot when I couldn't get the game (eer I just waited so someone could give it to me as an Xmas Present). He's also the only one that is consistant and still make's vids.

Jessiecox is pretty funny too.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Robbaz..... not for the easily offended. NC-17 rated language.... but hilarious!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Robbaz..... not for the easily offended. NC-17 rated language.... but hilarious!

Oh yeah...how on Earth did I forget about him? Kind of a difficult feat. :D After I watch his videos, I can still hear his narrations in my head, except pertaining to what I'm doing at the time, whether ingame or out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts