• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite race out of these?

• Altmer

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Khajiit

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Dunmer

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Bosmer

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Breton

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Reaper87

吉光
I didn't vote for any of them. I would choose an orc, because if levelled correctly etc., you have a chance to deal over 12,000 damage - using alchemy to make weapons that do over 2,000 damage, then using sneak attacks - 2/3 x damage. Plus Beserker Rage. If you have an armour rating over 800 (once again using alchemy and enchanting), you will take half damage and deal twice as much.
:D

Annageckos

I like khajiits, they are my favorite race to play. I want to try an argonian soon too. But I love the khajiits.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Though I won't say there is a "best" race in Skyrim as each offers its own set of perks and possible RP play-throughs (with cool backstories), I have a soft spot for Nords.

Edit: I have to add that with the Dragonborn DLC, characters like Neloth and Teldryn Sero have piqued my interest in Dunmer. Perhaps one day I'll RP with one. :)

Spleed

Khajiits of course
Good assassins/thieves have good racial powers and boosts,and simply look awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts