• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I recently asked this question however no one seemed to pay attention so i thought id ask it in a different way...

I have played many l, many games of skyrim yet have never reached the level 50 mark, i have played as every race (some more than others) and i want ideas on what to do now for a new character.

I need specifics: race, gender, personality, purpose etc.

Id there anyone who can help?

Ps im on consol so no modding also thinking about getting dlcs.

Parselmagic

I think you need to give a little bit more information. What types of play styles have you already tried out? What did you like or dislike about these play styles? For race, I always pick the ones with the lore I find most fascinating. And since any race can succeed at any play style this doesn't limit you at all. Other than this, I can't really give more advice until you let us know what has or hasn't worked for you.

You answered my other question which was basically the same thing. It just took a while for someone to replie do i tried to rephrase the question thinking it would get more discussion. Thanks anyway!
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

Marshall2272

almer/high elf I think thats right... they are the best because they are good at everything very good at magic good with all weapons and pretty good at sneaking surprisingly plus they are taller then the rest of them and you can finish alot of the main quests using fireball or firebolt or flames or the rest well at least thats how easy it was for me and i made it to level 69 liturally hahaha 69 yes... using a Nord but the high elf is better in my opinion... :)

JoeReese

Breton - 25% magic resistance
Orc - Berserker Rage

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts