Best looking Armor/Weapon set?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Does anybody like the "Old Gods" armour you get at the end of the Foreswarn Conspiracy Quest? I'm not a big fan of that armour type myself and the enchantments don't do it for me, but it does look pretty cool on my Markarth manniquin.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Does anybody like the "Old Gods" armour you get at the end of the Foreswarn Conspiracy Quest? I'm not a big fan of that armour type myself and the enchantments don't do it for me, but it does look pretty cool on my Markarth manniquin.
It's stupid! Seriously? Filthy old Light Armor. Thats why I Fus ROh Dahed Madanach off the mountain along with that Silver Blood guy

Thykrel

Id like to thank everyone thats posted their opinions, and just to show my appreciation, Im going to treat you with a blog of my argonian pirates adventures. Again, Thanks everyone

Ulfric Stormcloak, killed by an iron sword. Interesting.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I have Lydia in my blades armour and an ebony helmet...looks good
I wear nightingale armour with leather helmet, orcish gauntlets and ring with maxed out archery perks. I use the nightingale bow which currently has a damage rating of 145. good for my stealthy character, as I do sneak and ranged attacks.

Ivory

Let's Player
My avatar, here's a closer image. Excuse its quality. Xbox.

g6mDuhw.jpg

Nightengale Hood and Gloves with Ebony Mail and Custom named muffled ebony boots.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Other than the helmet I really like the Ebony armor. I'll use it with an Ancient Nord or Deadric helmet or Konahrik. For my lightly armored assassin builds I'm really liking Morag Tong armor.

ShadowHunter

I really like the looks of Ancient Falmer Armor, it looks amazing with Auriel's Bow. Definitely one of my favorite sets. Another thing I like about Ancient Falmer Armor is that it is unenchanted :D

AS88

Staff member
I love Nordic carved with the Ebony Mail. Especially the Boots, and Gauntlets, but the carebear helm kind of sticks out like a cock in a cocktail dress. I usually just strap on a Mask anyway. Definitely the DPM, you can only wear one at a time, but with all the colors, they can mix&match with just about anything. I particularly like how the hood matches Orcish Armor, or the Master Robes (Of whatever.) I really love the trenchcoat look of Master Robes with the pannel of embroidered shirt exposed in front. Blades', and Shrouded Boots/gloves really set them off.

Honestly, I love the look of the Steel Plate set, except the helmet. One of the big reasons I go with Uthgerd more than any other Follower, when she inevitably gets Broken, you can loot her for the suit, and match it with either Yngol's or the Helmet of the Unburned.

I've always loved Bonemold (Or at least ever since Morrowind) though the helm is a little weird. In Morrowind, we had so many choices, between the different houses, and factions. All of it looked killer, and just the concept strikes me as uber cool. Chitin too, especially the Helms so I can wear Goggles. 8;|
I replace the Care Bear helmet with the Steel Horned helmet. It makes the Carved Nordic outfit complete and Dragonborn like!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Nighthiker77

I just installed immersive armors and I'm really digging the heavy viking set on Mjoll with the Helm on Yngol. The one that looks like a chainmail dress

Mr.ClavicusVile

I like a mod armor set that is the redguard warrior armor or something like that, Because it really annoyed me that the robes that the redguards wear didn't have any armor rating so someone made the redguard knight armor you guys should try finding it!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Now I wear a full set of dragonscale armour I crafted and enchanted and I have my follower Annekke in the exact same thing. We are twins..lol. we both also use dragonbone weapons. Except I took Annekkes dagger off her as she kept equipping that and loosing it to a draugr deathlord doing disarm shout on her:mad:

Patches

Archmages robes with the faceless dragon masks glitch is simply badass. Like youre some sort of revenant, looking to strike fear onto the hearts of the unworthy...

Forsworn Armor with the Forsworn Bow and Nightingale Armor with the Nightingale Bow.

I also like the Elven Bow. :D