• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
LOL, no, I think it's his way of being a jerk. Ever make conversation with him?
I asked him what a Breton was doing in Skyrim once and never will again. Talk about a "who cares" moment...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Derkeethus (mah bro)
Shahvee (being the only female of my kind able to see into my inner sexy)
Neetrenaza
Stands-In-Shallows
Scouts-Many-Marshes
Gulum-Ei (after he stops being a dick)
Jarl Baalgruf (AKA Jarl Ballin')
Galmar Stone-Fist (can't lie...he's pretty badass even though I don't like the stormcloaks)
J'Zargo
Hadvar
Kharjo
Paarthurnax
Odahviing
And last but not least.......what's his face, I think his name is Alvor, the blacksmith in Riverwood.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot Serana. How could I??

Daelon DuLac

Derkeethus (mah bro)
Shahvee (being the only female of my kind able to see into my inner sexy)
Neetrenaza
Stands-In-Shallows
Scouts-Many-Marshes
Gulum-Ei (after he stops being a dick)
Jarl Baalgruf (AKA Jarl Ballin')
Galmar Stone-Fist (can't lie...he's pretty badass even though I don't like the stormcloaks)
J'Zargo
Hadvar
Kharjo
Paarthurnax
Odahviing
And last but not least.......what's his face, I think his name is Alvor, the blacksmith in Riverwood.
I don't know if it's Stands-In Shallows or Scouts-Many-Marshes, but I have to keep killing him over and over and over. He's trying to extort money from me for something I supposedly promised him while we were drinking. Gets on my nerves. I suppose I could just give him the cash though, I can afford it, and he'd leave me alone, but it's the principal of the thing!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I don't know if it's Stands-In Shallows or Scouts-Many-Marshes, but I have to keep killing him over and over and over. He's trying to extort money from me for something I supposedly promised him while we were drinking. Gets on my nerves. I suppose I could just give him the cash though, I can afford it, and he'd leave me alone, but it's the principal of the thing!

Those two are at the Argonian Assemblage, ones an elderly skooma addict and the other trains you in light-armor. They don't extort money from you at all, also you can't kill Gulum-Ei....

So maybe you're thinking of that bastard Jaree-Ra who disgraces the Argonian name?

Or maybe Deep-In-His-Cups? He gets mad after the end of "a night to remember" because you didn't keep your end of the deal. That's probably it

Daelon DuLac

Those two are at the Argonian Assemblage, ones an elderly skooma addict and the other trains you in light-armor. They don't extort money from you at all, also you can't kill Gulum-Ei....

So maybe you're thinking of that bastard Jaree-Ra who disgraces the Argonian name?

Or maybe Deep-In-His-Cups? He gets mad after the end of "a night to remember" because you didn't keep your end of the deal. That's probably it
Yes! Yes! Thank you! It's Deep-In-His-Cups! You are right! He is so annoying. I keep killing him and he keeps coming back. As I said, maybe if I just pay him off he'll go away...

Apologies to the other three lizards. Did not mean to offend. It's just that you all look alike to me... Ooops... Sorry again... I mean, you all have very similar features to my Imperial eyes and I have trouble sometimes differentiating between individuals with similar appearances... :)

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.

I killed Gulum Ei. I also got one of those guilt-producing inhertances from him.

Daelon DuLac

I killed Gulum Ei. I also got one of those guilt-producing inhertances from him.
Is that what those inheritances are about? I keep getting them from people I don't even remember meeting, let alone killing. On another note: why are people I killed leaving me their loot? Are they trying to guilt me or did they just have a death wish?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Yes! Yes! Thank you! It's Deep-In-His-Cups! You are right! He is so annoying. I keep killing him and he keeps coming back. As I said, maybe if I just pay him off he'll go away...

Apologies to the other three lizards. Did not mean to offend. It's just that you all look alike to me... Ooops... Sorry again... I mean, you all have very similar features to my Imperial eyes and I have trouble sometimes differentiating between individuals with similar appearances... :)

It's all good, even I admit we all look similar. But the thing about Deep-In-His-Cups is that in the quest you and Sam Guevenne (Sanguine) sent him off to a bandit camp while drunk off of your plopsters to steal a hat from the bandit chief. He went through fighting all of those bandits just to snatch a hat that you promised to give him 10,000 septims for. Kind of a dick move not to pay him if you think about....although you can persuade him to make a lower price.

Daelon DuLac

It's all good, even I admit we all look similar. But the thing about Deep-In-His-Cups is that in the quest you and Sam Guevenne (Sanguine) sent him off to a bandit camp while drunk off of your pl***ters to steal a hat from the bandit chief. He went through fighting all of those bandits just to snatch a hat that you promised to give him 10,000 septims for. Kind of a dick move not to pay him....but you can persuade him to make a lower price.
Uhm... but Sam was actually a Daedric Prince and I don't even remember asking him to do it? I WANT PROOF! Besides, 10,000 septims? He has got to be kidding. Now maybe if he had it and it was a REALLY nice hat.... Oh well, I'll pay him. I've got plenty of cash and it certainly looks like Mr. Alchy could use it. Maybe then he could get a home and not be wandering around the hinterlands looking for me.

ColleenG

Is that what those inheritances are about? I keep getting them from people I don't even remember meeting, let alone killing. On another note: why are people I killed leaving me their loot? Are they trying to guilt me or did they just have a death wish?

Yeah, you get those inheritances when you kill someone who's a nice guy. Like, I accidentally killed Pavo, the mine owner, when Forsworn were attacking me outside of his house. Bingo, $100, minus $10 for taxes.

Daelon DuLac

Yeah, you get those inheritances when you kill someone who's a nice guy. Like, I accidentally killed Pavo, the mine owner, when Forsworn were attacking me outside of his house. Bingo, $100, minus $10 for taxes.
Well that's kind of horrible. Now I want to search out their families and apologize! Besides, why would the Jarl give his okay to such a thing! Now I've lost respect for the Jarls too. Of course, since I save all the notes, now I know I've killed quite a few innocent people. Oh poop...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Uhm... but Sam was actually a Daedric Prince and I don't even remember asking him to do it? I WANT PROOF! Besides, 10,000 septims? He has got to be kidding. Now maybe if he had it and it was a REALLY nice hat.... Oh well, I'll pay him. I've got plenty of cash and it certainly looks like Mr. Alchy could use it. Maybe then he could get a home and not be wandering around the hinterlands looking for me.

*ahem*, refer to when I said that you can persuade him to ask for a lower price. I think the lower price is 1,000 coins of I remember right, or 5,000, probably 1,000 but I don't remember.

Daelon DuLac

*ahem*, refer to when I said that you can persuade him to ask for a lower price. I think the lower price is 1,000 coins of I remember right, or 5,000, probably 1,000 but I don't remember.
**Ahem** I'll try that next time I talk to him. After killing him a dozen times or more, and stealing what little gold he had, maybe I should try to make it up to him...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Good...making diplomatic relations with my people.....

Daelon DuLac

Good...making diplomatic relations with my people.....
Now if you can just convince that jack*** in Solitude not to say, "if you need some cash I've got a job for you traveler..." (sic) I'd be right as rain! Also, why do you people keep attacking me! The RedGuard and Nords have stopped, now it's just y'all, the Thalmor, the Dark Elves, the elk, the wolves, the dragons... Oh wait, I must've done something in a past life... Now the Mages I can understand... but really?

ColleenG

Now if you can just convince that jack*** in Solitude not to say, "if you need some cash I've got a job for you traveler..." (sic) I'd be right as rain! Also, why do you people keep attacking me! The RedGuard and Nords have stopped, now it's just y'all, the Thalmor, the Dark Elves, the elk, the wolves, the dragons... Oh wait, I must've done something in a past life... Now the Mages I can understand... but really?

Better start using those "honey'd words"

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
Me and the Greybeards, specifically Arngeir. Me and Ulfric are buds too. Meeko is cool too. Also Aela, she's my wife.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Taliesin, my Breton, hangs out with the Companions most of the time. He's pretty close to both Farkas and Aela. In fact, he and Aela are getting to be more than friends at this point...might be time to invest in an Amulet of Mara.

I once jokingly referred to Argis the Bulwark as my Nord's gay BFF, and somehow it stuck. She leaves her husband at home most days and goes adventuring with him instead :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts