Being addressed as Krosis

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ares

Hey guys, throughout the story while I'm talking with the dragons I'm being addressed as "Krosis". Is this because I'm wearing the Krosis mask? If so I think it's pretty unique and cool. If not, it's a cool coincidence.

Eturnus

I was not wear the Krosis mask and got the same dialogue.. I infered from the earlier conversation with him that it meant apologies, or excusem, or sorry.

You know how some times he will say somthing in the dragon tounge, and then.....say it in english? He did this for Krosis

Anyone able to link the text from the talk with him?

P.S should prob mark this thread with **SPOILER**

Ares

Sorry, I'm not sure how to edit the thread to mark it as a spoiler...I can only see the option to edit my original post.

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
i found this on Wiki aso it MUST be true lol

But it does match up with what guessed, it seems it means "sorrow"

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dragon_Language

That actually doesn't sound half bad. The way i saw it being used would be similar to saying "Sadly...." if I remember correctly. Also remember that it was specifically stated that the Dov have many words for many things that no mortal language can properly translate.

Eturnus

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts