Becoming the Sexiest Vampire (EVAR)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Golgo_SPB

1. Ive never heard of the necro perk granting you anything additionally as a vampire, however I havnt taken much time to work on one myself so that would be a decision you yourself would have to make. But as per the yes or No part I would say No because those perks apply to necro spells (Summons and such) not perks for the character itself being undead. I guess what Im trying to say here is that the necro perk actually doesnt do much for a vampire, it does more for those looking to gain a living off summoning undead, not being undead themselves.
you're actually flagged as undead when you're a vamp.

links 1, 2, 3.

MoulinRouge

Sweet, thanks for that info ;)
No problem. Also, although it doesn't show it, necromage also improves standing stones abilities and allows faster cool down between shouts. One of the reasons I actually love being a vampire. Now if only they provided more vampire-exclusive spells.

No problem. Also, although it doesn't show it, necromage also improves standing stones abilities and allows faster cool down between shouts. One of the reasons I actually love being a vampire. Now if only they provided more vampire-exclusive spells.
And if they included a vampire-centered quest line. I would just be too happy :eek: Weeeeee I'm gonna have so much fun! :D

Docta Corvina

As a side-thought, I've always thought that they needed some finer "fine clothes" for the vampires. I don't mean, like, anachronistic 18th/19th century silk numbers (y halo thar, Anne Rice), but something a little more stately and patrician than the usual wealthy people get-ups. I'd be all over that for my custom-made vampire follower. :D

MoulinRouge

And if they included a vampire-centered quest line. I would just be too happy :eek: Weeeeee I'm gonna have so much fun! :D
I would love to join a coven or something. Being a Stage 4 vampire can be so lonely :sadface:

Pete

I would love to join a coven or something. Being a Stage 4 vampire can be so lonely :sadface:

You could try this console command to make other vampires friendly. I'm at work so I can't test it:
player.addfact 00027242 (VampireFaction). Save before you try it.

I just contracted Sanguinare Vampiris last night, so let the fun begin! I have a feeling this will be the most rewarding and one of my favorite play styles yet. Man did it take forever for that darn vampiress to give me that disease though. I was running around for half an hour, "HIT ME WITH THAT SPELL AGAIN WOMAN!" I swear she almost killed me twice haha. I thought it was a 10% chance every time the drain spell hits you. So I must just have bad luck :p

Necromis

who did you choose to *embrace* you?

Necromis

Ah, my choice of town two, but I chose the other in the basement, if you know what I mean. You can interact with her w/o activating that questline.

Docta Corvina

Haha, do let us know how it goes for you, Troll! Should be an adventure! :p I myself am still trying to get Falion to cure my now semi-retired character, but his dumb self is bugged for me. So, my very first character (my Xbox one) is a vamp forever - much to my annoyance. :sadface:

I got the disease on my very first night on the road on my very first mission. 10% chance, my ass lol! I was so innocent/oblivious...I had no idea that I'd even contracted the disease. Stupid random vampires on the road between Whiterun and Riverwood. :mad:

MoulinRouge

You could try this console command to make other vampires friendly. I'm at work so I can't test it:
player.addfact 00027242 (VampireFaction). Save before you try it.
I'm on xbox :sadface:
Anyway I got the disease fighting the vampires at bloodlet throne(difficult place to find and fight through mind you).

Necromis

Haha, do let us know how it goes for you, Troll! Should be an adventure! :p I myself am still trying to get Falion to cure my now semi-retired character, but his dumb self is bugged for me. So, my very first character (my Xbox one) is a vamp forever - much to my annoyance. :sadface:

I got the disease on my very first night on the road on my very first mission. 10% chance, my ass lol! I was so innocent/oblivious...I had no idea that I'd even contracted the disease. Stupid random vampires on the road between Whiterun and Riverwood. :mad:

YOu can get rid of it if you do the companions quest and become a werewolf, then just follow thru for the cure on that in that questline.

Docta Corvina

YOu can get rid of it if you do the companions quest and become a werewolf, then just follow thru for the cure on that in that questline.

I may do that - I've never really been all that interested in the Companions as a faction, but I may use them for this purpose, lol. Would give me a reason to play through that questline. Thanks for the tip!

Pete

For those who can use mods I highly recommend this vampire mod: True Vampirism It's so cool when your in stage 2 + outside how your eyesight gets messed up. Also I like the idea of getting weaker as time goes by, not stronger.

And for those of us playing female vamps: Female Vampire Eye Fix

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts