• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Omega Dragon

So everything has fallen, and you've been made "dictator" of the entire world. What do you do and why/how do you do it?

(I figure this would be a philosophical discussion, not so much a "game" as-is.)

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Make Jimi Hendrix' Third Stone From the Sun the new ''national'' anthem. The third planet from the sun is earth, and since were all under one banner now.. Why not.

Omega Dragon

Since the world's mine for the doing, I'll begin by ordering a manned space flight to the moon Titan (Saturn VI). Reason: Titan like the Earth, a dense atmosphere, and Titan also has clear evidence of stable bodies of water.

Second thing I begin doing is sanction a global & voluntary fighting sport. The winners will be chosen to become my new elite fighting force. Reason: obviously to keep my power, there will always be those groups of people that I need to keep distracted.

And more stuff to come.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Since the world's mine for the doing, I'll begin by ordering a manned space flight to the moon Titan (Saturn VI). Reason: Titan like the Earth, a dense atmosphere, and Titan also has clear evidence of stable bodies of water.

Second thing I begin doing is sanction a global & voluntary fighting sport. The winners will be chosen to become my new elite fighting force. Reason: obviously to keep my power, there will always be those groups of people that I need to keep distracted.

And more stuff to come.

I would rather fly to Europa than Titan myself.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts