• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bear Wrangler

Hey everyone, I'm Bear Wrangler, but you guys can just call me Bear(kind of obvious I guess). A Bear Wrangler is my current gamertag that ive recently switched to. A pretty good double entendre consisting of my internet/real nickname and my love for the Jeep Wrangler. Im a big time Elder Scrolls fan here, though I started with Skyrim I made it my goal to play through Oblivion and Morrowind. Absolutely love the lore, and I defintely plan on joining the roleplay here.

Im big on gaming, whether PC, or Xbox. I was part of a Halo clan for 6 years until they split up after inactivity due to the letdown that is Halo 4, So im no stranger to forums. One of our bigger things was a Halo themed roleplay that we had running for a long time. Thats how I got sucked into RPs and essentially storytelling/writing. As of now I play APB reloaded and Minecraft on pc, skyrim, battlefield3 and almost anything else on xbox. Also frantically awaiting Elder Scrolls Online, which most of my free time will be devoted to.

Born in NY, living in Fl. Currently graduated from High School a year ago, long story short, I was originally in DEP and ready to ship for the USMC, but due to family emergencies I stayed and now I currently bartend/help manage my family's restaurant. Currently searching for a job in Law Enforcement, but sadly nobody is hiring. Hopefully I'll get lucky. Was(technically still am) a musician in HS, im into paintball and airsoft, renaissance faires (strange mix I know), ancient history for the most part, militaristic topics and such, Jeeps, and probably a lot of other stuff that ill remember along the way.

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you like it here, there's awesome RP and fan-fic sections here which I think you'll enjoy :)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Indeed, welcome to the forums Bear! :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts