• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Evelyn

Most the time I open doors, I stand too close to them and I get stuck between the door and a wall.

What funny / annoying habbits do you have?

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Quick-saving every 3 minutes. ~_~

Tidimus

My sneak has become too good and now I don't always stay as far away as I should in dungeons and/or have bandits walk right up on me without me paying attention

modi

I have a few pretty bad ones..... First. If I have a quarter health and the dragon has half health, I will get a sense of invincibility and just continue to hack at the dragons face and ignore the 50 health potions that I have....that one doesnt work out well for me.
Second.......I collect all the potions and poisons I ever find, and then I forget to ever use them. I have a potion for just about everything, however I only use blacksmith & health potions.
Lastly, since I focused so much of my time on smithing earlier, I continue to grab every single ingot I find regardless of what kind of metal it is. This causes problems because I will end up dropping valuable items in order to make space in my inventory while forgetting that I have at least 30 lbs of ingots in the misc section.

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
I have a bad habit of having an adept or expert shock spell in one hand and a novice or apprentice shock spell in the other. My companion is a mace and shield wielding looney who runs in to get up close and personal with any foe while I stand back and let rip with the shock spells. Trouble is I forget which shock spell is in which hand and send in the Chain lightning by mistake and waste the enemy and my follower gets blown off a cliff or something every time. It is amusing but gets slightly irritating when I have to load the last save to bring my follower back.

Another one which I guess isn't so much a bad habit but more repetative clumsiness. When you have to brawl people, I get carried away swinging my arms around and end up punching nearby spectators (quite often guards) and end up having a mini riot with everyone in the area, this = reload last save again :eek:

Lycan

Forest Crawler
I have a few pretty bad ones..... First. If I have a quarter health and the dragon has half health, I will get a sense of invincibility and just continue to hack at the dragons face and ignore the 50 health potions that I have....that one doesnt work out well for me.
Second.......I collect all the potions and poisons I ever find, and then I forget to ever use them. I have a potion for just about everything, however I only use blacksmith & health potions.
Lastly, since I focused so much of my time on smithing earlier, I continue to grab every single ingot I find regardless of what kind of metal it is. This causes problems because I will end up dropping valuable items in order to make space in my inventory while forgetting that I have at least 30 lbs of ingots in the misc section.

I second all of these.

Another habit of mine, which is fun is toggling god mode on running around a keep and FUS ROH DAHing people. Then after pissing everyone off in the keep running around so I have a congo line of people trying to attack me and then FUS ROH DAHing them again to see the domino effect. Sending out a chain lightning or flame spell is also fun.

But I do it way too much..

Dvalin

I pick up every book. Every. Book. I'll drop loot to have enough room. Plan is to have a mini library on each house I own, even though I KNOW that I wont be purchacing all houses on any of my characters. Always end up with my end table in Winterhold college with a pl*** ton of books to sift through.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
While using XBox 360 joysticks I accidently press Sneak mode or change camera view usually at a bad time.

Xiomn

If I see a rabbit I'll chase for about half an hour but not kill it just to see where I end up.

On one of the first quests to Bleak falls barrow at the watchtower with bandits as i was approaching the watchtower the bandit spotted a rabbit and started running after it and killed it. o_O

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
The quest I'm doing now I'm saving after every dragur kill.

Aryansa

saving every draugr attack in a dungeon and quick travelling everywhere, naughty I know but Riften is *so* far away from Solitude lol.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Quick-saving every 3 minutes. ~_~
YES.

Basically saving, all the time. Oblivion taught me a lesson. I only ever used to save when I was coming off the game so after playing it for around 4-5 hours one day It decided to freeze. Never had something so frustrating, so since then I've always saved regularly and it pays off.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts