• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khazrihl

It's been a while since I've signed up and lurked a forum but...

I've gotta say this one is pretty badass... not just for the content being skyrim, but the forum build itself.

Luft

Same here, first time even using one myself. Well stuctured and easy to navigate.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you like it, guys! :)

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I have to agree with these guys on this one. I'm a member of a few forums, but this is the only one where I actually contributed because I thought my contributions would actually be valuable. That and there's basically no trolls and everyone isn't arguing all the time.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Ren tell them your age and they'll be even more amazed

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
Aye, a well built forum. I haven't lurked a forum for about a year or so, which weirdly, was another one of Rens. Well done big man Renegader

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
He might not want to give information like that out! >_>

Why would this matter? I don't get how knowing someone's age changes much of anything. It may put some things into perspective, but you respect a person and not their age.

Well, that's the way I feel anyway. I don't buy into the whole, "The older, the wiser.". I know plenty of people older than me that have no education. It should be, "The older, the more experienced.".

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Just saying that this forum is an even more impressive feat of tech considering how young our esteemed master of ceremonies is.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Considering this forum, there's a couple things one could wonder. The thing about coders is that we recycle code, mostly all the time. I would like to know what exactly he made on his own, not in a sense of he has no skill but in a sense of he may be able to give me some pointers :). Especially since he mentioned that it uses ajax.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Considering this forum, there's a couple things one could wonder. The thing about coders is that we recycle code, mostly all the time. I would like to know what exactly he made on his own, not in a sense of he has no skill but in a sense of he may be able to give me some pointers :). Especially since he mentioned that it uses ajax.

It's not like I built this forum software. The software is called XenForo (It's a paid software) developed by professional coders. I didn't code any of this, I just implement it and compile it all together i.e. the theme, server along with a lot of time and effort etc to ultimately form our forum.

And for your information, I'm 16. You're right. It's not like it makes a difference anyway. I'm still the same person whether if I said I was 16 or whether if I said I was 30.

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
Why would this matter? I don't get how knowing someone's age changes much of anything. It may put some things into perspective, but you respect a person and not their age.

Well, that's the way I feel anyway. I don't buy into the whole, "The older, the wiser.". I know plenty of people older than me that have no education. It should be, "The older, the more experienced.".
I didn't say anything about that... I didn't say it would change anything... I didn't say it would change our view towards him...

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I didn't say anything about that... I didn't say it would change anything... I didn't say it would change our view towards him...

Ah this wasn't directed towards your post. It was directed towards everyone who hides their age :p.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts