• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did you ever had the same issues with "Auriel's Bow"?

• Total voters

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
Alright then.......is it just me or is it that whenever you get arrested by the guards & imprisoned-you lose "Auriel's Bow" for ever?

I was arrested by A guard who then took me in prison where upon my Jail break & looting the "Prisoner's Belongings" & "Evidence" chests in which I noticed that "Auriel's Bow" was gone & could never be found again thus forcing me to load from an old save from four hours ago (which made me pissed drunk mad because I had to start "The Theives Guild" quest line all over again).

So what sayeth thou?

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
Okay, I think by accident I had set the polling towards where one can make multiple selections.......

Please Just select one, I would be ever so greatful!

Primrose the huntress

Master assassin/nightingale
I put it on a weapon rack in my home and then stopped playing, then i turned on the game again, it was gone. I figured it wasnt that important coz i already have a pretty good bow, so i didnt mind it disappearing..

Simsnake

Alright then.......is it just me or is it that whenever you get arrested by the guards & imprisoned-you lose "Auriel's Bow" for ever?

I was arrested by A guard who then took me in prison where upon my Jail break & looting the "Prisoner's Belongings" & "Evidence" chests in which I noticed that "Auriel's Bow" was gone & could never be found again thus forcing me to load from an old save from four hours ago (which made me pissed drunk mad because I had to start "The Theives Guild" quest line all over again).

So what sayeth thou?

I lost auriels bow an my dragon bow in doing the quest (No one escapes cidhna mines) so once found it missing i went HUNTING found that the guards had taken both bows an ebony arrows .... well the good news was cidhna mine was cleared an any npc that was with the quest killed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts