• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One

Clau

The Fateless One

BSE

Ive read through this thread and only have 2 comments, aside from being really excited for this game.

First, there will be cities. Note...cities...plural. From what Ive read, they will have settings in Philadelphia, New York, and DC. So, it will not just be in the woods.

Second, people wondering how long the single player campaign will be. While I cant say for sure how long it will be, my guess is its longer than Revelations. This is based on the world supposedly being a lot larger than Rome in Brotherhood, and Rome was the largest of the three Ezio games. So, Im expecting a longer game based on it being a bigger game.

stagnant94

Ive read through this thread and only have 2 comments, aside from being really excited for this game.

First, there will be cities. Note...cities...plural. From what Ive read, they will have settings in Philadelphia, New York, and DC. So, it will not just be in the woods.

Second, people wondering how long the single player campaign will be. While I cant say for sure how long it will be, my guess is its longer than Revelations. This is based on the world supposedly being a lot larger than Rome in Brotherhood, and Rome was the largest of the three Ezio games. So, Im expecting a longer game based on it being a bigger game.
not philladelphia or DC, new york and Boston are the cities

Clau

The Fateless One
Assassin's Creed III Minimum System Requirements:

Minimum System Requirements
Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
Hard Drive Space: 17 GB

Supported video cards
AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better

Hakumei

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Assassins Creed fan so I am naturally so stoked for this game. I got to play the demo at a Uni Games society event, all it did was whet my appetite. I am so ready for this game!

mamali

not exited for AC
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030.gif

not exited for AC
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030.gif
B-b-but mamali. The sneaky. The murder. The backstabbing. The piss-in-your-pants awesomeness. You sure you aren't excited? You sure? :p

images

THE EVIL GEORGE WASHINGTON DLC!
2721840945.jpg

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
B-b-but mamali. The sneaky. The murder. The backstabbing. The piss-in-your-pants awesomeness. You sure you aren't excited? You sure? :p

images

THE EVIL GEORGE WASHINGTON DLC!
2721840945.jpg

Is that Washington posed as Caesar? Sweet.

However i'm not excited for AC3. I have enjoyed AC - Revelations. Either single player or multiplayer its been good fun. Its just the setting of the game annoys me. American revolution killing british troops - Buh o_O You want me to kill redcoats. Dammit man i know its just a game but i kinda don't want to. In fact now i'm on the subject, wheres my goddamn tea taxes? King George III is my wingman, well in this history point he would be.

Awaits confused, but you are Irish surely you would be down with giving the Brits a bloody nose a la video gaming stuffs replies. Guys this is Northern Ireland, things are always more complicated than you may think.

mamali

yea im sure , i played the first one and it was ' boring ' , and sorry mate but i have no interest in revolution war in USA , if it was the Attack of Alexander to iran in 2500 years ago , i would buy it cuz i want to kick Alexander's ass :D
anyway , i am going to buy '' The sneaky. The murder. The backstabbing.The piss-in-your-pants awesomeness '' game of this year , its Hitman Absolution , thats my kinda game . sorry :)

Start Dale

yea im sure , i played the first one and it was ' boring ' , and sorry mate but i have no interest in revolution war in USA , if it was the Attack of Alexander to iran in 2500 years ago , i would buy it cuz i want to kick Alexander's ass :D
and i am going to buy '' The sneaky. The murder. The backstabbing.The piss-in-your-pants awesomeness ''
game of this year , its Hitman Absolution , thats my kinda game . sorry :)

I'd a thought you would have preferred taking out some Mongolians, considering the damage they caused in the 12th century.

I'd personally like to play the Rus (Vikings) invading the tribes of Kiev (indigineous tribes in what became russia). Reckon they could give us the periods of times we want in DLC packs :)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
anyway , i am going to buy '' The sneaky. The murder. The backstabbing.The piss-in-your-pants awesomeness '' game of this year , its Hitman Absolution , thats my kinda game . sorry :)

I just see this as, because it's based in America, you aren't playing the game. Hate that mentality.

mamali

I just see this as, because it's based in America, you aren't playing the game. Hate that mentality.

i'm not playing it for four reasons :
1. not interested in AC3's story
2. i didn't like the first one so i wont buy other ones
3. i'm in a poor family so i don't want to spend my money on too many games so i will only buy hitman
4. i dont have a lot of time because of all the studies so i will only play one game this year

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
i'm not playing it for four reasons :
1. not interested in AC3's story
2. i didn't like the first one so i wont buy other ones
3. i'm in a poor family so i don't want to spend my money on too many games so i will only buy hitman
4. i dont have a lot of time because of all the studies so i will only play one game this year

I didn't like the other ones either, but I'm still buying this one. And considering you have a computer and a video game console to begin with, I doubt you are that poor. Just sayin'

mamali

I didn't like the other ones either, but I'm still buying this one. And considering you have a computer and a video game console to begin with, I doubt you are that poor. Just sayin'

my computer is 6 years old and it belonged to my brother , its 2GB Ram , i play everything on low resolution

Clau

The Fateless One
For us PS3 gamers, we get a PS3 exclusive DLC based on a Benedict Arnold arc.

Start Dale

For us PS3 gamers, we get a PS3 exclusive DLC based on a Benedict Arnold arc.

Can i be Benedict Arnold, cause you know i could play that storyline. ;)

Clau

The Fateless One
Can i be Benedict Arnold, cause you know i could play that storyline. ;)

You only get to expose his planned defection in four missions.

Start Dale

You only get to expose his planned defection in four missions.

Bah, then i'll be giving it a miss.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts