Assassin: Vampire Lord or Werewolf

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kichiro

The Wandering Assassin
Hello!

This is my first post on the Skyrim Forums and I have a difficult decision.

I have now the Dawnguard DLC and I can choose between Vampire Lord or Werewolf but which should I choose??

I am an assassin so I train the skills: One-handed, Archery, Sneak, Light Armor, Enchanting and Smithing. My stamina is 250 (not planning to add more to stamina) and my health 160 (Gonna add the rest of my points to health)

Do you people have an idea?? :)

(Sorry if I make some mistakes in typing my main language is not English!)

Eury

Dovahkiin
The vampire would be best for an assassin character, IMO.

When you're a vampire you are 25% harder to detect and you have Night Vision.

Kichiro

The Wandering Assassin
The fact that I have a difficulty of choosing is that vampires won't regenerate Stamina, Health or Magicka when the sun is shining but I go for vampire now and train my skills in alchemy to make potions to regenerate and that I don't have to buy potions all the time

Thanks for helping me out :D

MaGiC_MaN95

Hello!

This is my first post on the Skyrim Forums and I have a difficult decision.

I have now the Dawnguard DLC and I can choose between Vampire Lord or Werewolf but which should I choose??

I am an assassin so I train the skills: One-handed, Archery, Sneak, Light Armor, Enchanting and Smithing. My stamina is 250 (not planning to add more to stamina) and my health 160 (Gonna add the rest of my points to health)

Do you people have an idea?? :)

(Sorry if I make some mistakes in typing my main language is not English!)

well if you want tho be both, there is a daedric artifact which allows you to turn in to a werewolf at will, and you could still be a vampire. hope this helps.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
The Vampire, naturally, has more of an advantage for an Assassin/Thieves build because the are 25% more harder to detect. However, you still need to build up your sneaking school.

Skyrim allows freedom and choice so if you wanted to create a assassin werewolf, by all means, you can. One already exists in the DB. Just work on the Schools that will help you be a deadly killer.

I have played as a vampire since I got the game and I have both Warrior and Assassin builds. Although a vampire has the clear disadvantage during the day, I find it a bit more challenging and fun to play that way.