Spoiler As Chief of the Thirsk Hall Rieklings...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
... I will say that these little bastards are definitely amazing! I have yet to actually make one of them my follower, but a small group seems to stalk me in my adventures. Whether this is a bug or not, I do not give a plops. They saved my hairy ass on numerous occasions. Defeating a Lurker at one of the Stones, Dwarven Master Centurion in Nchardak, they seem to be very loyal to their tribe leader!

Ah, but I might as well drop some information on how to become leader of the Rieklings in case some of you have yet to do this quest. If you look at the map of Solstheim, Thirsk Hall is in this little pond area. It's SouthWest of a little island as well as Skaal Village. When you get there, a Riekling will talk to you in your language and ask you to go in the hall they invaded. Their tribe leader will give you the following tasks:

• Give some meat to their boar
  • Lure it back to a pen near Thirsk Hall
  • Gather 10 Scathecraw to the Chief
  • Kill the Nords (5/5)
After you do all that, the Chief will ask you to fight him in combat and gives the same reason that the Old Orc wants a good death. Killing him will complete the quest and you automatically become god of the Rieklings. As a word of warning, this does not mean that all Rieklings will be friendly. Oh, and your new followers are "essential".

raven63

They also come out of the woodworks and beat people up it funny seeing 3 come running out of no where to kill ash spawn

Johownas

I don't really know to support, it would be cool to have small rieklings attacking when i need help, but it could begin to be annoying with those comming so often I dont need their help anyway, i can't really die, i am to overpower, i cant hardly remember when giants actually could hurt me

Fredcat

They are awesome followers as they count as pets like dogs, but you can still equip them and use them as mules. I'm so impressed with the little dudes I made my guy my avatar. I wish I could name him though. He has full enchanted and smithed stalhrim heavy armor and dragon bow and dragon arrows. Little guy is a beast. With him and equipped Serena or Frea the game is absurdly easy even at the highest difficulty. BTW the little dudes showing up out of nowhere is not a bug, it's a perk.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I've just played Bloodmoon and my char is a Nord, so I couldn't bring myself to help the little gremlins.

I did their first quest and then came to my senses and slaughtered as many as I found. More popped up after I met the exiled Nord band and we slaughtered them again. Of course, those Nords are no bargain either.

Maybe my next char will take a liking to the little rat-beasts.

I do enjoy it, however, when my char is sneaking and one of the Reiklings (also called Falmer in the Bloodmoon expansion) pops out of his barrel. He sort of stands there, looking around and muttering. Probably asking himself why the heck he popped out of the barrel.

Fredcat

I've just played Bloodmoon and my char is a Nord, so I couldn't bring myself to help the little gremlins.

I did their first quest and then came to my senses and slaughtered as many as I found. More popped up after I met the exiled Nord band and we slaughtered them again. Of course, those Nords are no bargain either.

Maybe my next char will take a liking to the little rat-beasts.

I do enjoy it, however, when my char is sneaking and one of the Reiklings (also called Falmer in the Bloodmoon expansion) pops out of his barrel. He sort of stands there, looking around and muttering. Probably asking himself why the heck he popped out of the barrel.

I felt a little bad myself being a Nord. Then I remembered I was already pretty shady, being the leader of the thieves and assassins guilds lol.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I felt a little bad myself being a Nord. Then I remembered I was already pretty shady, being the leader of the thieves and assassins guilds lol.

Yeah, me too.

You've got to draw the line somewhere, though. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts