• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadoBlade

how many times have we heard that? Lol. Well, I'm ShadoBlade and I'm here to tell ya those arrows hurt! Just ask my faithful follower Kharjo. Poor Khajiit has followed me everywhere on my quests and never once have we found warm fires and friendly faces.

So, who am I really? Well that depends on what game you are talking about. In Skyrim, I'm ShadoBlade, a dark elf with a penchant for battleaxes, my hubby Balimund and anything that involves blood... the more the better. In Ogame, I'm Treladae, one of the fiercest fleeters ever to terrorize the Fornaxian universe. In Wartune, I'm Bastet, Queen of the Dead, knight-ess extraordinaire.

In real life? Not so exciting. I much prefer my pixel identities... they have so much more fun. When I'm not killing fleets, exploring the vast reaches of Tamriel, or slicing my way through guild battles, I write. A lot. I was truly excited to stumble into this place in my quest for all things Skyrim. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, reading some fan fic and maybe sharing some of my own.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Welcome to the forums. If you don't mind I will always call you Shado. :D

So are you a general Skyrim lover or a Role player by any chance?

Either way. Welcome to our community.

Kyzie

Keeper of the peace
Hilsener ShadoBlade, I am White Knight *bows* but you can call me Kyzie, WELCOME TO THE SKYRIM FORUMS!!! *trumpet sounds*, feel free to join us in the Shoutbox :)

ShadoBlade

I would have to say general Skyrim lover... but in looking at the forum here, the role playing looks interesting.

And Shado is cool by me. Thanks for the welcome.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
:D For sure. It is a cool way to show love for Skyrim. Either way I shall leave you to discovering things around our forums.

Note: Shoutbox is cool but can get pretty out there. Just don't be afraid to say "Hi" When you are ready.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts