• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mrlymric

I am looking for a complete daedric or glass armor ( light armor ) . Where can I find some good spots for these plus i will be enchanting them all ?

Now I do not smith cause of my role playing character.

mrlymric

Ok I can sneak my character into the college, since it is against my family teachings to stay away from the college lol
So I head into the college and go to the atronach forge and i can buy a complete set of daedric or glass armor ( light armor ) besides the boots?

Chryss

No, you can make them at the atronach forge. You have to complete the Conjuration Ritual Radiant Quest to be able to make Daedric at the Atronach Forge. The Glass armor you can get from Bandits or Thalmar. I did the Quest for the Gray-Manes in Windhelm and picked up a few Glass armor sets during that quest.

mrlymric

Ok i went to nightwatch keep and killed first npc and got the complete set of glass armor, now i can go out fit all with enchantments, i will pass on the college if i have to do a magic quest then that is totally against my RP