• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

I would like to see perhpas a addon that would allow the purchase of armor for horses after all they need protection too from arrows and such that enemies in the game use . I have lost a few horses because of the lack of armor it only takes a few hits for them to die which is why i dont use them anymore i cant get the darkbrotherhood horse i killed them all so i just run the roads of skyrim with a follower lagging behind . I think a horse decked out in armor would be awesome plus like i said it would live longer and be harder to kill .

Ritterkreuz

An official DLC with horse armor would be awesome for those of us who play on a console, and since horses are going into combat, how about some lances?

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Oblivion had horse armor. I never bought it, but I think it would be a waste of money to pay for something so inconsequential...Maybe if it were bundled into a DLC kind of like mounted combat with Dawnguard...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts