PC Arkngthamz: How do I get out of here???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ozzy Osbourne

I can see the approximate location of the exit on the map yet can't seem to find my way there. What we need is three-dimensional rotating maps to navigate these mazes! Anyone got any tips for how to find my way to the exit?

Kittibear

Try different levels. I can't remember this one off the top of my head, honestly. And someone will likely beat me to it. :D

Kittibear

Never mind, it's a Dawnguard plug-in. I'm useless. :sadface:

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Never mind, it's a Dawnguard plug-in. I'm useless. :sadface:
Not useless at all. It was a good general suggestion for navigating Dwemer ruins.

Sometimes Clairvoyance will help. Activate an unfinished quest that requires you leave the dungeon, and it should show you the path to the exit.

Eury

Dovahkiin
You could always check youtube for walkthroughs on that quest, those will most likely show you the exit aswell.

I kept going lower and letting the current of the river take me. Eventually I got to the lowest part of the river and fought the current just to get to the slope which leads to the door. Clairvoyance doesn't work for some reason

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts