PS3 Are Unarmed Stealth Kills Bugged On PS3?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MaiqTheLiar

I seen a video on YouTube.

I've seen several videos like this, and I'm beginning to doubt whether these animations are available on the PS3 version of Skyrim. I've been anticipating these animations, and I've been trolling around Skyrim sneak attacking everything that breathes with my gloves of the pugilist claws. I'm getting one hit kills with the 2x sneak modifier, and yet I fail to see either of these animations; Instead I'm treated to a German Suplex every single time.

Are the animations really that rare? Am I positioning myself improperly? Or are these attacks just not available/working on PS3?

FOLLOW-UP: o: Wiki confirms it! Did someone add misinformation to troll people or is this actually legit? Maybe the Dawnguard DLC is needed to accomplish these particular animations?

Check @ this link under unarmed > Kill Camera - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
The uploader himself stated that he didn't know if the animations in the video were added in by a mod. He goes on to admitting that he ran the Tsun Armor mod. At 1:04, he accomplishes the look of his Argonian's scales and face through the Drachis Argonian mod. It's very likely that he downloaded a Unarmed Stealth Kill Animation mod.

EDIT: I play on the Xbox 360 and I have never encountered these animations. :p

MaiqTheLiar

The uploader himself stated that he didn't know if the animations in the video were added in by a mod. He goes on to admitting that he ran the Tsun Armor mod. At 1:04, he accomplishes the look of his Argonian's scales and face through the Drachis Argonian mod. It's very likely that he downloaded a Unarmed Stealth Kill Animation mod.

EDIT: I play on the Xbox 360 and I have never encountered these animations. :p

Wow I didn't even hear that part. To think I just created an unarmed stealth Khajiit for nothing. :sadface:

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Wow I didn't even hear that part. To think I just created an unarmed stealth Khajiit for nothing. :sadface:
He didn't say it in the video, but rather commented that. It explains why you didn't hear it. I'm sorry that your expectations weren't met. :/

Bangdodo

Well i play on Xbox but i dont think it really matters. I have no mods nor any DLC and Ive performed these takedowns but i was only able to do them shortly after update 1.5. I have been trying to do them ever since with no such luck. It is possible that they were removed due to bugs or something.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
There are unarmed kill animations, so try attacking some low level with your hands and you'll do animations, such as grabbing their throat and throwing them to the ground. I'm not certain about sneaking kill animations but I know for certain there are standard ones. It's what I go around doing on my muck around character which used the restoration potion exploit to do more unarmed damage. Rather fun taking out people with unarmed kill animations.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts