• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

Well, it seems Bethesda may have done so,etching about Arcwind Point. I got it from Arngier, went, got the Word and as usual, it is still in my quest log. Scratch that, even tho' I never saw the completion sentence, it's no longer in my quest log. Not sure if it was Bethesda finally doing something, or not unlocking both of the Drain Vitality Word's. Only ones I did unlock was the Whirlwind Sprint and Marked for Death.

But now courier's are showing up, AND Arngier is giving new location's! Which he was NOT doing before.

So, I guess I'll work on my other char's to see if they'll have the same "luck".

Great place to get an Ebony hand weapon. If you can pry it from the cold dead hands of a DDL who loves using Disarm. The best tactic is bring extra bows, and safespot him, if an archer. Mages can't be Disarmed, and neither can Bound weapons, but you really don't want to get too close. He also steps out and leaves himself open to a Backstab, if you know where to stand. Watch out for the Log Trap.

That Arngier glitch works on all those quests, as well as the Dragon Hunts for the Blades, once you recruit 3 followers.

JClarke1953

I don't what you mean about getting an Ebony hand weapon. I usually fight a Dragon, then a bunch of bone men, then the Priest. But, I mostly sic my Dremore Lord's on them. And it was working before I began recruiting, which I've not seen/done in the past.

So there has been some changes. I also found a good place to harvest Daedra Heart's. just nabbed 4.

JClarke1953

Guess I got too happy too soon! Got sent to Arcwind Point again, and this time, the symbol's are lit, but, they don't transfer to my char. And the chanting you usually hear when near or approaching a Word Wall is not heard either.

Well, was a nice run for a bit anyhow! Sure had me faked out though!

I tried again 2x to see if going back to Hrothgar might help, but that didn't work either.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts