• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Blisterwort and Glowing Mushroom seem to me to be the easiest ingredients to come across for Smithing Potions.

The other two are Sabre Cat Tooth and Spriggan Sap. The other two for Enchanting are Hagraven Claw and Spriggan Sap.
Oh yes thanks for reminding me!

Demoraj

Also if you find even one daedric arrow, you can that 1 into maybe 500, if you wait long enough, by simply pick pocketing into a practicing archer and take his whatever else arrows away, they will duplicate and you can take them off the target. I did this at the thieves guild. I stopped around 250.

Jaeger

The good money-back on the potions are damage magical regen, slow, paralysis and invisible ones. There's 2 other sets with giants toe and 2 without that nets 1000 for low to mid speech (they're at the UESP: Alchemy web page if you're interested).

After Faendal get you to 50 Archery, Sell potions to the Riften LA trainer. You're going to sell potions, buy levels in Light Armor (you need to since you rarely will get hit and because you want Light Armor wind walker) Sell more potions to get money back. Or you could buy levels in Alchemy with Arcadia in Whiterun. Make Magic weapons (or have the speech perk) to sell to the trainer/blacksmith in Riften if you want Smithing training.

Rhubarb&Custard

Sorry for this bump of an old topic, but all this information is brilliant. :eek: :D I never knew half the stuff about how to play a dedicated archer. I've just started a character who's a dedicated archer too, this will come in very handy. :D

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
move too much and you will not get a straight kill with your bow and always remember if your shooting at closer range aim lower and you get a straight hit.and make sure your sitting in one spot,otherwise your bow will fire arrows like haywire.

and if you want a certain shot or hit always crouch as i said before and kneel down as in crouch your bow and sneaking is the best way to get more damage instead of just assault.

remember there three kinds of attacks with a bow....

suppress

assault

recon "infiltrate"

you can not always inflitrate if your sneak skill is low.
I would always stick with a high enchantment and poison arrows with higher daedric or ebony bows. and also not to forget the types of enchantments and smithing your own bow can improve your weapons 10 times as much if you have the ingots and leather strips and leather.

and enchanted armour to make your bow stronger and yes there is hundreds of diffirent kinds of way to make a better weapon alike a bow.

a suppressing force is when you have a group of 6 enemies or more attacking you as you are being detected, and also aussault is going in detected on a couple of enemies.
recon is inflitration means you hide in the shadows and avoid being seen. after you take one enemy down another enemy will search take him out and quickly tak the other one out and hide there bodies, before the other ones see it and will be alerted.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts