Spoiler Apparent peace treaty/guard dialogue glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I'm playing a PS3 version of Skyrim under the 1.4 patch, and after having done Season Unending but before finishing the main quest, I hear a guard dialogue in Dragonsreach saying "This truce with the Stormcloaks won't last a fortnight. Bloody savages will kill us while we sleep."

Okay, all fine and good. Except this is a Stormcloak soldier in Stormcloak-occupied Whiterun, making a statement that should logically only be uttered in Imperial holds. A mismatch in the text, maybe? I didn't see any indication that 1.5, 1.6, or the Unofficial Skyrim Patch fixed this, either... Has anyone else encountered this?

I'm going to go badger guards now in Imperial Solitude, Imperial Riften, Stormcloak Markarth, and Stormcloak Windhelm now to see if I get similar "sided" statements.

Update:
- Couldn't get it to trigger in un-occupied, Imperial Solitude yet ("What is it?" loop triggered)
- Stormcloaks in occupied Markarth make appropriately sided statement ("A truce? With the Imperials?")
- (Stormcloak) Windhelm Guards in un-occupied Windhelm make appropriately sided statement ("A truce? With the Imperials?")
- Couldn't get it to trigger in occupied, Imperial Riften yet ("What is it?" loop triggered)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts