• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Some time ago I decided to make an ultimate evil build, but have come to the realization that I'll have to start over. I'll do things differently this time. You see, the first time around I went against the Dark Brotherhood by killing Astrid, which at the time, seemed the most evil thing to do. But the more I thought about it, the more I came to the realization that I should've completed that questline. Thus, I will, and the thieves guild questline as well, which I've also never completed. The first time around, I used duel-wielding. Not this time. I also tried light armor on the first go. Again, not this time, but may switch back to light once dragon scale is available. I've made this character based on my bearded dragon Kahn. So naturally, he's a tan Argonian that's delightfully evil looking! He will not wear a helmet, because Argonians look ridiculous in all helmets. Instead, a hood will be worn, sometimes. Eola will be my partner in crime.

What I envision eventually doing with this character goes something like this: Eola and Kahn walk into Solitude. Kahn strikes down the nearest civilian. Then it begins. Eola conjures flame atronach, Kahn conjures Storm Atronach and uses sanguine's rose, then summons Durnehviir, and prepares to raise the dead. From town to town we go, spreading apocalyptic fear before us, unstoppable.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I proclaim to be an evil SOB with most of my characters, yet I've never gone psycho to an entire town. Markarth was closest. I had a bounty there of at least 14,000 due to killing all their guards. I love to be evil yet can't bring myself to kill most named NPCs. Gonna have to change that with my current character: an Orc warrior based off the villain in the movie Highlander named Kurgen. He favors Orc weapons and armor and sticks to Combat skills as much as possible but I'm going to have him enchant his greatsword with Soul Trap and whenever he beheads someone he'll cry out "There can be only one!"

And on a completely unrelated note, Khajiit look terrible in helmets too.

Beowwulf

Some time ago I decided to make an ultimate evil build, but have come to the realization that I'll have to start over. I'll do things differently this time. You see, the first time around I went against the Dark Brotherhood by killing Astrid, which at the time, seemed the most evil thing to do. But the more I thought about it, the more I came to the realization that I should've completed that questline. Thus, I will, and the thieves guild questline as well, which I've also never completed. The first time around, I used duel-wielding. Not this time. I also tried light armor on the first go. Again, not this time, but may switch back to light once dragon scale is available. I've made this character based on my bearded dragon Kahn. So naturally, he's a tan Argonian that's delightfully evil looking! He will not wear a helmet, because Argonians look ridiculous in all helmets. Instead, a hood will be worn, sometimes. Eola will be my partner in crime.

What I envision eventually doing with this character goes something like this: Eola and Kahn walk into Solitude. Kahn strikes down the nearest civilian. Then it begins. Eola conjures flame atronach, Kahn conjures Storm Atronach and uses sanguine's rose, then summons Durnehviir, and prepares to raise the dead. From town to town we go, spreading apocalyptic fear before us, unstoppable.

You want to be evil? Kill someone's chicken. Apparently that's worse than hitting an old lady with a warhammer.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
The scaled horned helmet looks cool on Argonians.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I proclaim to be an evil SOB with most of my characters, yet I've never gone psycho to an entire town. Markarth was closest. I had a bounty there of at least 14,000 due to killing all their guards. I love to be evil yet can't bring myself to kill most named NPCs. Gonna have to change that with my current character: an Orc warrior based off the villain in the movie Highlander named Kurgen. He favors Orc weapons and armor and sticks to Combat skills as much as possible but I'm going to have him enchant his greatsword with Soul Trap and whenever he beheads someone he'll cry out "There can be only one!"

And on a completely unrelated note, Khajiit look terrible in helmets too.

"It's better to burn out than fade away!"