Anyone had any strange objects folling them?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brofski

I was walking from Whiterun to Windhelm yesterday. I could hear something rolling sort of for a good 15 minutes. I decided to stop and look around. Notcied two skeleton hands rolling down the road. They got to me and sort of stopped. I walked, and they stayed. About an hour later, going from Windhelm to Riften, they follow me again. Same rolling noise, I stop, they catch up to me and stopped. I fus ro da'd them and they went flying. Didn't see them again after that. Anyone had anything strange like that happen?

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I've never had anything that strange following me! Dwarven spiders have decided to follow me sometimes (until my follower gets annoyed with it and kill it :sadface:).

The stranger one happened yesterday while going through wolfskull cave (the patema necromancy thing). I was fighting a necromancer and a draugr. I killed the necromancer who was reanimated right away. But instead of attacking me she starts going after the draugr paying me no attention. o_O Did Lydia or Faendal know a spell I didn't realize they knew? When the draugr was killed she was passive. Who was the reanimator? A necromancer! I'm still confused at this one.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Nah man, u must be seeing things and gone doo-lally. I'd get to the nearest psychiatrist ASAP

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Dragon corpses have followed me when fast traveling, but thats a common glitch. Skeleton hands though... thats new. At least its over now?

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Meanwhile...
images

Miss me?

I don't think I've had any object follow me around, Ever!

Wippii

Bookworm
As a matter of fact I have. One of my mods (Immersive Creatures) places Thalmor skeletons at the Talos shrine near Helgen/Lake Ilinalta/Lakeview Manor, and their various bones like to follow me around Falkreath.

Same thing happens with (again placed by SIC) Imperial - or Stormcloak if Imps have the Rift - skeletons at Shor's Watchtower.