• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zane

I'm looking for one if anyone knows where to find them or if you can even obtain one.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I have no idea, I've been looking myself and I can't come up with any answers yet either, they do look awesome indeed!

KattSand

Premium Member
I don't know what robes you are talking about since I'm not that far in the dlc yet, bur elder scrolls wikia lists something know as skaal boots, skaal coat and skaal hat but it does not say where they can be found, but it seems as they can be obtained so maybe thats the robes you're looking for.

aussiegirlz

Somehow I came up with a hat and boots - was surprised to find them in inventory and how high their value was for such simple items - no robes tho maybe I missed them. IDK.

Junkie

Did you see someone wearing the robes ? If you did then you can pick pocket them off the person if you have the perks & level for pick pocket. If not, you could possibly just kill the NPC & loot their corpse. I know that's a little extreme, but if you want the robes bad enough that's always a choice

KattSand

Premium Member
So any luck with those robes? I just saw them for the first time myself, and now I must have them! It wouldn't make any sense if they can't be obtained, but then again, bethesda has trolled us before.

zane

so far no =/ i remember when i first came to the island, i found a single random hunter wearing skaal robes but i thought i would gain them in a quest or something.

you dont lol

later on you get the chance to loot a dead body but i was only able to take boots

KattSand

Premium Member
so far no =/ i remember when i first came to the island, i found a single random hunter wearing skaal robes but i thought i would gain them in a quest or something.

you dont lol

later on you get the chance to loot a dead body but i was only able to take boots

Bethesda be trollin again! Now I want them even more. Like I said before, they are listed as skaal coat on both uesp and es wikia but no info on where to get them yet.

zane

YES GOT ONE!

While walking randomly I found a set of hunters and they asked me to join in a fight against a netch. i joined them but let them do the fighting :D one died and now i have the coat boots and hat :D

YAY FOR CASUALTIES!

KattSand

Premium Member
YES GOT ONE!

While walking randomly I found a set of hunters and they asked me to join in a fight against a netch. i joined them but let them do the fighting :D one died and now i have the coat boots and hat :D

YAY FOR CASUALTIES!
oooh yeah! I know what I'll be doing first thing tomorrow :D I thought that they were just dangling something awsome in our faces again that we couldn't have.

zane

yeah =D it is even light armor, the only sad thing is that you can upgrade it >.<

KattSand

Premium Member
yeah =D it is even light armor, the only sad thing is that you can upgrade it >.<

Don't even care about upgrading as long as I get the robes, they are going to look great on my character and hopefully on my follower if I can find more than one set.

Esotericus

Created an account just to say this. :)

If you're like me and you don't like to kill NPCs for the heck of it, you'll eventually find a dead Skaal in Fahlbtharz with the full set.

KattSand

Premium Member
Just found the armor set and they seem more appropriate for the climat in skyrim at least so I'll be wearing these for a while now. There are so many awsome armor sets in this dlc that I'm having trouble deciding what set I like the most.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Where is Falbtharz at? Close to what cave, or whatever?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Is there a quest that takes you there?

KattSand

Premium Member
Falbtharz is south and a tad west of White Ridge Barrow. I'm stuck on the boiler puzzle in there.

Oh that puzzle, it took me a while to figure out :D

Is there a quest that takes you there?

I don't think there's a quest, I just went there and cleared the place. If you are having trouble finding it, travel to the water stone if you've discovered that (it's located on the west coast, north of raven rock) and then look straight up the mountin to the east and you should se the marker for a dwemer ruin on your compass.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts