Anyone else experience this?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Okay, so I recently exploited my way to 100 everything on my god-character just for fun (i am done with him and want to start a new one). Anyway my question is this, Has anyone else had the random mages attack them saying something about you not being a wizard? I Lol'd so hard, I cast 2 dremora lords on one of them outside of my home in Breezerun and he started running screaming something about "this was supposed to be one on one!".

Sparkz

Mysterious Creature
Ya iv had that happen but only once before. He said somthing about dueling me and other things that i really wasnt paying attention to, then he just started to attack.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
happen to me and when he challenged me i had two storm tralls following me...... and he thinks im not a wizard?

KritikalPT

I also had this, and it somehow baffles me. I mean, here I am, with the Archmage robes and a Dragon Priest mask on, with sparks coming out of my hands while being followed by a Fire and Storm Atronach. What else do you think I am, a lumberjack?

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I also had this, and it somehow baffles me. I mean, here I am, with the Archmage robes and a Dragon Priest mask on, with sparks coming out of my hands while being followed by a Fire and Storm Atronach. What else do you think I am, a lumberjack?
lol

Yes... You have a Fire Atronach to burn the remains of the trees, and the Storm Atronach to blow me away <3