Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
That's exactly what I was thinking for you. By the way... uh... what argument?
The hole thalmor thing. Since you've seemed to have replied, I would like to apologize for any misunderstandings on a personal level, I hope I didn't offend you in any way. I was simply role playing as a high ranking thalmor official.

The hole thalmor thing. Since you've seemed to have replied, I would like to solo logins for any misunderstandings on a personal level, I hope I didn't offend you in any way. I was simply role playing as a high ranking thalmor official.
I'm pretty sure that's a bad job of ignoring me (a minute after you said you would). Which hole? Did the Thalmor fall into one? Normally, my tactical disposal of them involves Fury.

Oh, offend me? It's the internet.

Abraxas

Nightblade
The hole thalmor thing. Since you've seemed to have replied, I would like to apologize for any misunderstandings on a personal level, I hope I didn't offend you in any way. I was simply role playing as a high ranking thalmor official.
And very effective roleplaying it was.

You humans say the same thing. You wouldn't last 30 seconds if you were wearing thalmor robes, with no weapons but magic, and you were facing a thalmor wizard.
I am no ordinary human, elf.... I am Golda, Hair of Lighting! I am the Paladin of Lighting, empowered by insert-god-here. I destroy the undead, and with or without magic or armor, I will smite thee jaundice demon.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The elves aren't all that good base on the lore :)
1E 482 — The Battle of Glenumbria Moors
  • The battle between the Alessian Order and the Direnni Elves of High Rock, under the command of Aiden Direnni. The order was soundly defeated by the Elves at the cost of much of the Elven power in High Rock. The Elves were finally defeated by the Cyrodiil Empire in 1E 498.
1E 498 — Elven power in High Rock is defeated.
  • The Elves of High Rock, after losing much power in the Battle of Glenumbria Moors against the Alessian Order, finally were driven from High Rock almost 20 years later in 1E 498. The province of Skyrim, under King Wulfharth, submits to a fiery reinstatement of the traditional Nordic pantheon. Alessian temples are destroyed, and remnants of its priesthood seek refuge in the Heartland.
4E 171 — The Great War begins with armies from the Aldmeri Dominion invading the Imperial provinces of Hammerfell and Cyrodiil.
  • After Titus II rejects an ultimatum to make massive concessions to the Thalmor, Aldmeri armies invade. An army led by Thalmor general Lord Naarifin emerges from hidden camps in northern Elsweyr and assaults southern Cyrodiil, flanking Imperial defenses along the Valenwood border. Leyawiin falls to the invaders, and Bravil is surrounded and besieged. Simultaneously, an army under Lady Arannelya crosses western Cyrodiil, bypassing Anvil and Kvatch and entering Hammerfell. This army is joined by smaller forces landing on Hammerfell's coast. Imperial troops are forced into retreat across the Alik'r Desert.
4E 174 — The Imperial City is sacked by Aldmeri forces. (While this gives the Thalmor a point... cont.)
  • Titus II flees north from the city, smashing through the surrounding Aldmeri forces with his main army and linking up with reinforcements heading south from Skyrim under General Jonna. The Imperial City falls to the invaders. The Imperial Palace is burned, White-Gold Tower is looted, and the Aldmeri commit many atrocities against the defenseless populace.
4E 175 — The Battle of the Red Ring results in the complete destruction of the main Aldmeri force in Cyrodiil, a victory for the Empire precipitating the end of the Great War.(The fact to the matter is the Empire made a improvements and came back for vengeance, and had won)
  • The Imperial City is retaken and Titus II's decision to withdraw from it the previous year is vindicated. Despite this resounding victory, however, the Empire is exhausted and unable to continue the war. Realizing this, Titus II seeks to negotiate with the Aldmeri Dominion to end the war.
In the book Lore:The Great War (book) - UESPWiki continues:

Titus II led the assault from the north, personally capturing Lord Naarifin. It is rumored the Emperor wielded the famed sword Goldbrand, although this has never been officially confirmed by the Imperial government. An attempt by the Aldmeri to break out of the city to the south was blocked by the unbreakable shieldwall of General Jonna's battered legions.

In the end, the main Aldmeri army in Cyrodiil was completely destroyed. The Emperor's decision to withdraw from the Imperial City in 4E 174 was bloodily vindicated.

Lord Naarifin was kept alive for thirty-three days, hanging from the White-Gold tower. It is not recorded where his body was buried, if it was buried at all. Once source claims he was carried off by a winged daedra on the thirty-fourth day.

Harc

Big Hog
I am grand Mage Aerinir. Born 3 days after the oblivion crisis. Most of my body is powered by a Sigil stone. Which makes me part daedra. I've ventured into oblivion gates before, as a child with my father. I've seen the arcane arts being forged by the gods. And I've wiped out whole regiments of legionaries with the bolt of the end times. I am nor daedra nor divine, I am in the middle!

I am grand Mage Aerinir. Born 3 days after the oblivion crisis. Most of my body is powered by a Sigil stone. Which makes me part daedra. I've ventured into oblivion gates before, as a child with my father. I've seen the arcane arts being forged by the gods. And I've wiped out whole regiments of legionaries with the bolt of the end times. I am nor daedra nor divine, I am in the middle!
Demon or divine, I will smite thee. I and my talking steed, Goldenrod, shall ride to Summerset, on sea or ice, and paint the surrounding waters red, so that the Sloads may taste the blood when maturing; so that the Maomer's serpents dare never embrace the tides; so that your island has a nice, decorative red ring around it.

Harc

Big Hog
Just jidding
Just kidding! I'm just a elf over 200 years old that commands all of the thalmor wizards.

Harc

Big Hog
Demon or divine, I will smite thee. I and my talking steed, Goldenrod, shall ride to Summerset, on sea or ice, and paint the surrounding waters red, so that the Sloads may taste the blood when maturing; so that the Maomer's serpents dare never embrace the tides; so that your island has a nice, decorative red ring around it.
Scary! And what if I told you we have the power to communicate with the divines directly? Would you stand down? Or would you tread to your demise?

Harc

Big Hog
The elves aren't all that good base on the lore :)
1E 482 — The Battle of Glenumbria Moors
  • The battle between the Alessian Order and the Direnni Elves of High Rock, under the command of Aiden Direnni. The order was soundly defeated by the Elves at the cost of much of the Elven power in High Rock. The Elves were finally defeated by the Cyrodiil Empire in 1E 498.
1E 498 — Elven power in High Rock is defeated.
  • The Elves of High Rock, after losing much power in the Battle of Glenumbria Moors against the Alessian Order, finally were driven from High Rock almost 20 years later in 1E 498. The province of Skyrim, under King Wulfharth, submits to a fiery reinstatement of the traditional Nordic pantheon. Alessian temples are destroyed, and remnants of its priesthood seek refuge in the Heartland.
4E 171 — The Great War begins with armies from the Aldmeri Dominion invading the Imperial provinces of Hammerfell and Cyrodiil.
  • After Titus II rejects an ultimatum to make massive concessions to the Thalmor, Aldmeri armies invade. An army led by Thalmor general Lord Naarifin emerges from hidden camps in northern Elsweyr and assaults southern Cyrodiil, flanking Imperial defenses along the Valenwood border. Leyawiin falls to the invaders, and Bravil is surrounded and besieged. Simultaneously, an army under Lady Arannelya crosses western Cyrodiil, bypassing Anvil and Kvatch and entering Hammerfell. This army is joined by smaller forces landing on Hammerfell's coast. Imperial troops are forced into retreat across the Alik'r Desert.
4E 174 — The Imperial City is sacked by Aldmeri forces. (While this gives the Thalmor a point... cont.)
  • Titus II flees north from the city, smashing through the surrounding Aldmeri forces with his main army and linking up with reinforcements heading south from Skyrim under General Jonna. The Imperial City falls to the invaders. The Imperial Palace is burned, White-Gold Tower is looted, and the Aldmeri commit many atrocities against the defenseless populace.
4E 175 — The Battle of the Red Ring results in the complete destruction of the main Aldmeri force in Cyrodiil, a victory for the Empire precipitating the end of the Great War.(The fact to the matter is the Empire made a improvements and came back for vengeance, and had won)
  • The Imperial City is retaken and Titus II's decision to withdraw from it the previous year is vindicated. Despite this resounding victory, however, the Empire is exhausted and unable to continue the war. Realizing this, Titus II seeks to negotiate with the Aldmeri Dominion to end the war.
In the book Lore:The Great War (book) - UESPWiki continues:

Titus II led the assault from the north, personally capturing Lord Naarifin. It is rumored the Emperor wielded the famed sword Goldbrand, although this has never been officially confirmed by the Imperial government. An attempt by the Aldmeri to break out of the city to the south was blocked by the unbreakable shieldwall of General Jonna's battered legions.

In the end, the main Aldmeri army in Cyrodiil was completely destroyed. The Emperor's decision to withdraw from the Imperial City in 4E 174 was bloodily vindicated.

Lord Naarifin was kept alive for thirty-three days, hanging from the White-Gold tower. It is not recorded where his body was buried, if it was buried at all. Once source claims he was carried off by a winged daedra on the thirty-fourth day.
(Cough cough) whispery voice: shut up raijin I'm trying to be cool! (Cough cough)

Scary! And what if I told you we have the power to communicate with the divines directly? Would you stand down? Or would you tread to your demise?
Haha, silly elf, you say you speak to Divines? I am heralded by them. I received my power from the skies.. a voice.. I think it was insert-really-cool-Divine-here.... it said.. "You are chosen... GOLDA... HAIR OF LIGHTNING!" The bolt of ethereal lightning CRASHED down upon me... my eyes swollen with light... until in a flash it vanished.. and I was GOLDA.. HAIR OF LIGHTNING.

It was pretty cool, you shoulda been there. I'm talking to YOU, everyone.

Harc

Big Hog
Haha, silly elf, you say you speak to Divines? I am heralded by them. I received my power from the skies.. a voice.. I think it was insert-really-cool-Divine-here.... it said.. "You are chosen... GOLDA... HAIR OF LIGHTNING!" The bolt of ethereal lightning CRASHED down upon me... my eyes swollen with light... until in a flash it vanished.. and I was GOLDA.. HAIR OF LIGHTNING.

It was pretty cool, you shoulda been there. I'm talking to YOU, everyone.
My robes have 100 percent shock resistance. Soooo no lighting bolt gonna hurt me!

Abraxas

Nightblade
When you're a sleep I just sneak on over to you with my high sneak perk, then I pickpocket you and steal your clothes. I make sure to steal your other robes that you have stored in your room. What will you use to protect yourself now since you're naked?
Ewww naked Altmer... Lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts