Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Well given the little farm your kind settled in Skyrim, the Palace of the Kings is like Disneyland in comparison :p

AS88

Staff member
I was talking about that little castle ulfric lives in

By 'little castle' you mean the Palace of the Kings? A previous seat of the human Empire? Oh yeah, that little shack..

What about it? You haven't raised a point.
you do know that you could probably fit 4 pa the Kings inside volkihar castle, yes the Palace of the Kings is a small castle

What has Castle Volkihar got to do with a) the Thalmor, b) "Anyone else believe in Elven supremacy"?

Spitting random comments at us hasn't changed the fact that you've been proven incorrect at pretty much every turn, and are getting further and further off-topic.

I returned to the topic, I suggest you do, too.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

By 'little castle' you mean the Palace of the Kings? A previous seat of the human Empire? Oh yeah, that little shack..

I believes in elven Physical supremacy, I myself could care less about what my elven brothers believe, I joined because elven supremacy is the only truth, The dwemer were elves you know

DweMER - yes I realise they were elves, I'm not the RP Moderator for making cookies, you know.

If you couldn't care less about the Thalmor's beliefs, then why on earth would they consider allowing you a place among them?
They are my personal beliefs, I have just sworn undying loyalty to them to help them achieve theirs

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin

I believes in elven Physical supremacy, I myself could care less about what my elven brothers believe, I joined because elven supremacy is the only truth, The dwemer were elves you know

DweMER - yes I realise they were elves, I'm not the RP Moderator for making cookies, you know.

If you couldn't care less about the Thalmor's beliefs, then why on earth would they consider allowing you a place among them?
They are my personal beliefs, I have just sworn undying loyalty to them to help them achieve theirs
So basically, you serve as the Thalmor official puppy? I envy you.

tx12001

I am a High justiciar, many of them serve me not the other way around
PUPPY!! I am not a lycanthrope

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Yet you're the one who swore allegiance to them, not the other way around.

AS88

Staff member
Yet you're the one who swore allegiance to them, not the other way around.

Guys, please refer to the PM I have set up for this continued conversation.

Hopefully now the thread will get back on topic. :)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
In contrary to the Thalmor beliefs, a man can ascend to godhood. The aedra(divines) were the ones to build mortality, and the mortals of Tamriel can reach their creators. Think of it like this, you have see a plant that grew incredibly big, you take its seed and plant it in the ground. If you don't take care of it right, it will never be as big as the original plant. If you DO take care of it, it can surpas the original plant.

The aedra aren't as strong as people view them, they are not immortal, unlike the daedric princes, who cant die, ever. That chick alessia took a step towards godhood as she inherited the power of the divines. Tiber septim took that to a whole new level, while he had dragon blood from being a septim, and ALSO from being dragonborn. The man deserved to be a divine, he had control over the entire continent.

You thalmor are just jelly of him, and jelly of the fact that you will never have dragon blood in your veins. Other then that (and the fact that people might view talos as a symbol), I see no reason to ban Talos Worship.

Ferrari32

Dovahkiin
Well Tiber Septim isn't quite what most people think. Read up on his history ;)
Oh and don't get me wrong, may the Thalmor rot in the Soul Cairn :p

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
Religious Propaganda
But why? What fluffing symbol is Talos? He's an emperor, how does that inspire freedom? If he was worshipped, you'd think it's good to be part of an ruled by someone else(aka the elves in this situation).
The empire of Cyrodill is dead, countries are too stupid to claim independence.

tx12001

what ex
Religious Propaganda
But why? What fluffing symbol is Talos? He's an emperor, how does that inspire freedom? If he was worshipped, you'd think it's good to be part of an ruled by someone else(aka the elves in this situation).
The empire of Cyrodill is dead, countries are too stupid to claim independence.
when you say elves in this situation what are you implying?

Ivory

Let's Player
Elves, Humans, Dragons. Don't matter to me what I kill. Let them come.

:V

Blackwhite1223

I don't particularly believe in elven supremacy, but neither do I believe that Tiber Septim became a god. Judging by the long life spans of most elves, I'd say that they most likely knew him, or knew of him before he died. And if there are elves walking around that are older or as old as a god, then it makes sense for them to go 'whoa, wait a minute' when people start declaring Septim a god.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
I don't particularly believe in elven supremacy, but neither do I believe that Tiber Septim became a god. Judging by the long life spans of most elves, I'd say that they most likely knew him, or knew of him before he died. And if there are elves walking around that are older or as old as a god, then it makes sense for them to go 'whoa, wait a minute' when people start declaring Septim a god.

I think because Tiber Septim was both a Nord and an Emperor, he was accepted, in general by both Nords and Imperials as a ninth Divine. Elves would believe in their superiority, because, as you said, many of them might be a good deal older than Septim. One wonders why it would start a war to ban his worship. After all, there are eight (8) other divines to worship, none of them exclusive to elves or men.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts