Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
To busy, perhaps I could leave Sekhmet a present in her run down cottage? Multiple presents.

Sekhmet: <produces an evil smirk> I like for you to try. I can smell you from miles away. Perhaps I might run up behind you and bite your head off with my fangs?
TESV2012-11-2215-31-10-74_zps0d40de22.png

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Amazing how far this thread has gone without anyone resorting to personal insults or flame wars. This is one of the more civil threads I have seen lately. Is it but a calm before the storm for this thread?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Amazing how far this thread has gone without anyone resorting to personal insults or flame wars. This is one of the more civil threads I have seen lately. Is it but a calm before the storm for this thread?

We've gotten pretty close to that :p All in good fun, though.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Many threads that try to discuss racial supremacy usually end with everyone been left with a bad taste in their mouths.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
images

Anwrise888

2085558_700b.jpg

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
ARGONIANS:

As seen by the most of the lesser intelligent, grandiose inhabitants of Tamriel: (the dude in the picture has a wrinkly ass hand)

eShmd.jpg

As seen realisticly by smart people who know their plops:

951394-dtstory-croc.jpg

As seen from their own opinion and perspective of themselves:

Lore-race-Argonian.png

Harc

Big Hog
ARGONIANS:

As seen by the most of the lesser intelligent, grandiose inhabitants of Tamriel: (the dude in the picture has a wrinkly ass hand)

eShmd.jpg

As seen realisticly by smart people who know their pl***:

951394-dtstory-croc.jpg

As seen from their own opinion and perspective of themselves:

Lore-race-Argonian.png
How inferior ignorant races see altmer
image.jpg
How true tamrielic citizens view altmer
image.jpg

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
View attachment 3209
View attachment 3210

I'm not eating any products that gets manufactured from this company again now that I know that Altmers are involved.. Gods know what they put inside the products that they sell. It would be a mind altering potion or something like that.

Anwrise888

I'm not eating any products that gets manufactured from this company again now that I know that Altmers are involved.. Gods know what they put inside the products that they sell. It would be a mind altering potion or something like that.

468px-Moon_sugar.bmp.png

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
View attachment 3209
View attachment 3210

I feel obligated to correct you on a couple of things. Now these following statements aren't directed towards all Altmer (even though most of them are annoying), but the Thalmor only.

How the THALMOR view themselves:

tumblr_lhhaoy4bIM1qafsd4o1_500.gif

How Bethesda and the average Skyrim player views the THALMOR:

View attachment 3210 (the pic you posted)

How the THALMOR should be viewed:

View attachment 3209 (the other pic you posted)