Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Oh dear...o_O

Well, hey...I've made Ondy a follower in the past in my Pen file. He's freaking amazing in battle, and damn funny. He has things to offer beyond condescension and sneering sarcasm. :p
Ondolemar says that he will attend your bachelorette party as a stripper and that he will only be wearing his robes. He also wants to zap you with his lightning staff

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Look at what I did to this thread. We went from discussing how much we want to kill the Thalmor to now talking about our sexual fascinations about them. DAMN! I should've never eaten anything from the Thalmor Embassy! They've added something in their foods to alter our minds. Curse them to the Oblivion!

Their using chemical warfare on us!

Harc

Big Hog
Look at what I did to this thread. We went from discussing how much we want to kill the Thalmor to now talking about our sexual fascinations about them. DAMN! I should've never eaten anything from the Thalmor Embassy! They've added something in their foods to alter our minds. Curse them to the Oblivion!

By the eight! Elenwen was "interrogating" rulindil in her quarters! That's all the poison my eyes need!

Docta Corvina

Fact is, when they're not killing people, torturing them or otherwise being seriously oppressive...the Thalmor are kinda hot. Well, some of them. A few of them. ...Okay, mostly Ondolemar.

...Actually, for me, pretty much ONLY Ondolemar. The fact that he actually smiles and is pleased to see me whenever I visit Understone Keep nowadays is just plain awesome. 8D

Raijin

Time to talk about how much we hate the Thalmor again :D

I'll start first :D

Skyrim-The-Thalmor-Version-.jpeg

Raijin

Fact is, when they're not killing people, torturing them or otherwise being seriously oppressive...the Thalmor are kinda hot. Well, some of them. A few of them. ...Okay, mostly Ondolemar.

...Actually, for me, pretty much ONLY Ondolemar. The fact that he actually smiles and is pleased to see me whenever I visit Understone Keep nowadays is just plain awesome. 8D

I can relate to that. I suppose I'm a lot like Maven (Which explains why I very much love this character while many despises her). I find power and being in control rather attractive and a def. turn on. I do admit that I find Ondolemar's character to be rather interesting. It's too bad that Bethesda didn't give us a chance to get to meet the Thalmor on a personal level. We mostly observe them through business preferences.

It's funny thought. In the real world I would've probably sided with the Thalmor over the Stormcloaks.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

i think one nord in a tavern could brawl five thalmor look how skinny and puny the elves are there lazy they have obviously never seen a hard days work in there lives. ive seen more meat on a butchers pencil than a thalmor. they are a weaker species physicly (dont mind the pl*** spelling lol)

I don't know.. My female high elf gave Sven a nasty suplex when he called her nothing but trouble.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Listen, I understand the argonian forest that is apparently impenetrable may be a impossible area to get to, but if all the argonians run in there than if you come out you'll find your lands burned, and thalmor soldiers and wizards will be awaiting the day you arrive. Your barbaric warfare can be met just like your understanding of the arcane arts is attainable by all races. You can't just assume that a fairly new government that has just taken over an empire that has been ruling since the second erea, is going to loose to rebellious argonian people that retreat into their scary fairy tale of a forest. I also meant nothing personal when I type my responses. And my acts of ignorance towards some posts are only because you post when I am typing on my mobile device. I do read them. I think it is easy to say that the support towards the argonians is much greater to that of the Altmer and bosmer.

Forest? Eh, call it what you will, but just remember it's a Swamp/Marsh/Bog. Btw, I was joking with most of my posts so no hard feelings. I already said I wasn't taking this seriously lol. Sorry if I went a little overboard.

Ivory

Let's Player
Never liked the high elves except one in particular who is part of the imperial legion in one of the camps, and although I don't agree with what the elves did to the ancient Nords and saarthal, falmer didn't deserve the horrors committed to them. I'll always support man, but I've got a soft spot for the Falmer. That said, supremacy under any bigoted ruler would be bad.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I don't know.. My female high elf gave Sven a nasty suplex when he called her nothing but trouble.

sven doesnt count hes a little bitch lmao lol. oh the bards i hate them more than thalmor especially mikael.

Shadow King

Never liked the high elves except one in particular who is part of the imperial legion in one of the camps, and although I don't agree with what the elves did to the ancient Nords and saarthal, falmer didn't deserve the horrors committed to them. I'll always support man, but I've got a soft spot for the Falmer. That said, supremacy under any bigoted ruler would be bad.

thats weird you saying that for the first time last night i went to speak with imperial soldiers in the rift that high elf seemed one of the nicest charachters in the game. he is the exception plus hes an imperial legate. that must really piss the dominion off i wonder how much the bounty on his head would be lol

Shadow King

Now you are all my enimies for the time being. Unless ou believe in elven supremacy?

i will beleive in elven supremacy when they conquer all of tamriel like the true and most revered god talos.
hey got a question u might help with or anyone. is not talos the strongest and most powerfull devine i say this because the 8 originals gave part of there divinty and power to create nirn. so that means the original 8 are weak and talos came after that so he didnt give any of his power to create nirn because it was allready there. so with that theory he is the most powerfull god correct. please tell me if my lores wrong lol

Harc

Big Hog
thats weird you saying that for the first time last night i went to speak with imperial soldiers in the rift that high elf seemed one of the nicest charachters in the game. he is the exception plus hes an imperial legate. that must really piss the dominion off i wonder how much the bounty on his head would be lol
The dominion probably sent him to the legion as an advisor to general tullius. And tullius may know it, but not the rest of the legion.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Listen, I understand the argonian forest that is apparently impenetrable may be a impossible area to get to, but if all the argonians run in there than if you come out you'll find your lands burned, and thalmor soldiers and wizards will be awaiting the day you arrive. Your barbaric warfare can be met just like your understanding of the arcane arts is attainable by all races. You can't just assume that a fairly new government that has just taken over an empire that has been ruling since the second erea, is going to loose to rebellious argonian people that retreat into their scary fairy tale of a forest. I also meant nothing personal when I type my responses. And my acts of ignorance towards some posts are only because you post when I am typing on my mobile device. I do read them. I think it is easy to say that the support towards the argonians is much greater to that of the Altmer and bosmer.

1. Who's to say we would come out? I think you're logic might be a little bit messed up here. Why, after surviving a nuclear apocalypse, would you leave your bunker? People already live in Murkwood. Helstrom is a major city and right in the center of Murkwood. We would have no need to leave ever, and would survive.

2. Our warfare is not barbaric. Learn the difference between a tribe of idiots marching on an army wielding flint weapons completely naked, and guerrilla warfare.

3. When did I say other races couldn't be skilled at magic? All I said was what you're saying - any race can learn magic.

4. I never said you'd lose, I just said you'd never win and you would constantly be in a state of perpetual war trying to reach Helstrom, which you would never possibly achieve.

5. Murkwood is not a fairy tale, it's a place in Black Marsh, and it's a pretty damn scary place. It's nothing like anything you would see in a fairy tale, unless it's a very messed up fairy tale.

6. Yeah, it is much easier to say that than to say the opposite, because Thalmor are completely evil. According to the Pocket Guide to the Empire, 9 out of every 10 Altmer children born in the Dominion are euthanised because they don't look enough like the Aldmer? Elves may be supreme, I'm not arguing against that, but nobody supports the idea of elven supremacy.

Ivory

Let's Player
Could the Thalmor, if the argonains were to keep hol in one area, just attack the supply traders going into the area? Cut off supply, destroy from within. Unless the geography is different then what I understand.